Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen Marine audio

Hey fellas,
    There has been a rash a thefts in our area. Guy is apparently cutting his way into shrinkwrap and stealing stereo, batteries and other equipment. If yall come across anything on ebay or if you are on other forums and come across said items from and Idaho seller we sure would appreciate a heads up.
    Pretty long shot but figured you never know.

Thanks

That sucks! Was this at your dealership?

Comment

Fortunately we havent been hit...yet. He has apparently hit two other dealers in town and our local fiberglass repair shop. A third dealer in town thinks they got the guy casing their place on camera but of course no plates visible in video. We are located right on Main St so there is always lots of cars driving by but we do have some boats shrinkwrapped in the back of the shop that aren't as visible. We also have cameras on the lot so fingers crossed he stays away.

Comment

It’s crazy. I’m assuming you heard what happened at wizard lake marine where 4 brand new Nautiques for stolen. Working around security cameras, moving individual boats around to reach certain ones.

Comment

I hadn't heard about that. Pretty bold. Just found out another dealer got hit before Christmas. They are campers and boats so they got tv's and all kinds of stuff. Downfire speakers off of new Enzos. We are finding out they also slashed interior on their way out of the boat so lots of new vinyl skins will be going on the list too.

Comment

This is really depressing to hear, I will keep an eye out on for anything I come across.
            My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
              We are finding out they also slashed interior on their way out of the boat...
              This just blows my mind. I can't believe people steal....but destroying someone else stuff just because. I mean, how sorry can you be...
              Last edited by jslayde1; 01-05-2018, 04:55 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=jslayde1;787386]
                Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                We are finding out they also slashed interior on their way out of the boat...[/QUOTE

This just blows my mind. I can't believe people steal....but destroying someone else stuff just because. I mean, how sorry can you be...
                Some people you just can't choke or hold their heads under water for extended amounts of time unfortunately.
                Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post

Some people you just can't choke or hold their heads under water for extended amounts of time unfortunately.
                  LOL, well maybe we should start...

Comment

sucks to hear especially knowing you are on a main drag from a visibility standpoint. DD I understand as they are off the beaten path..

they will get caught eventually.
                    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Working...
                    X