2015 R20 w 6.2l Raptor F/S...$55,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 R20 w 6.2l Raptor F/S...$55,500

Well maintained, excellent R20! 84 hours.

Stored indoors all year round.

Has 400 raptor motor, XL Surf system ballast, bow cooler, Lexan windscreen blockoff, black trailerable cover, Transom ratchet tie downs, bimini, snap in carpet, Stainless cleats, R-Evo steering wheel, stainless cup holders, ski tow, EIDB Dual Battery with onboard charging system, Tower of Power with 6 cabin speakers, sub, and WS 420. Tower speakers are Icons.Edge mirror and tandem axle trailer with brakes.

IMG_7695.jpgIMG_7702.jpgIMG_7700.jpgIMG_7699.jpgIMG_7697.jpgPTM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 2thdoc01; 09-01-2017, 04:01 AM.

Warranty on Hull til 2025, Engine 2020 and electronics 2021

Comment

I was on this boat last week...it is like new...beautiful in every respect. Surfed with little or no extras, slalom wake was smooth and flat for a VDrive. Seller is a a great guy. You would not go wrong buying this boat from him! GLWS

Comment

This is almost my dream boat(this year R21 with a VX is the dream)Raptor motor and no stupid touch screen to gouge you when it fails in the future. Looks like it's got all the bells and whistles as well. Ought to make someone real happy.
        Haven't seen a boat this vintage on a Pheonix trailer. Something looks funny about that rear step. It looks really long with guide pole forward by the fender. GLWS

Comment

The reason i went with R20 vs RZR was the touch screen. Wet hands and sunshine are a bad mix for touch screens. The screen in my RZ2 was a troublesome thing, and I didnt want to keep running this one back to the dealership...it gets costly with those electronics and keeps you out of the water when the boat is in the shop

Comment

Surf wave with 3 kids and xl ballast. They didnt think the old guy could shotgun a beer! Damn bullies!

https://youtu.be/elly7gzbMa8

Comment

Originally posted by Rbuss4 View Post
              I was on this boat last week...it is like new...beautiful in every respect. Surfed with little or no extras, slalom wake was smooth and flat for a VDrive. Seller is a a great guy. You would not go wrong buying this boat from him! GLWS
              So this guy comes down "to see" the boat, I wait for an hour at the launch as he is lost. Take him and his boys on a 3 hour test ride with skiing and surfing. Guy Says lets get the deal done before the long weekend, ill have my bank wire the money.

No contact the next day

On the following day " I was busy Busy Busy" But hey, We are going to try to get a ride in another Tige on our lake over Labor Day to see if we want a boat with AVS.

3 Days later....We bought a boat in St louis. GLWS

Turns out I smelled a skunk, and called the dealer he mentioned and found out that the morning after his test, he bought the boat 8 hours away.

Im cool with buying something else, no biggie, buy the thing that makes you happy. But DONT lie to me and jerk around because he didnt want to drive 8 hours and find out he didnt like the Tige wake. Dont lie to me 3 days later when you already bought something else....Be honest for petes sake.

Dont waste 6 hours of my day because you wanted to save yourself some seat time in your car.

Had the guy been honest with me, I likely would have met him for a demo, but not wasting my entire day waiting on him and driving him all over the lake. Its people like this that ruin the outlook on fellow Americans.

Dishonest to the bone. What a shame and a pretty weasley thing to do.
              Last edited by 2thdoc01; 09-07-2017, 11:42 PM.

Comment

These are honestly amazing little boats. Best 20ft boat out there for the money. I like this design way better than the new ones. Heck, I had 17 people in mine today. Don’t ask...

Comment

TTT

Comment

All tucked away for the winter... Potential Buyer coming Dec 2 to see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X