06 through 08 Tige Ve or RZ surf sac for Factory Ballast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

06 through 08 Tige Ve or RZ surf sac for Factory Ballast

Custom Surf ballast sacs for sale. Fit 06 through 08 Tige Ve and RZ boats WITH FACTORY BALLAST! They hold about 750 lbs each and work on either side. I have two (2). The were used for a few weeks when it was discovered that they were made to the incorrect length. They are gray and have 4 threaded ports. These are built for me by Fly High.

They are a double L shaped, designed for the 06 through 08 Tige Ve or RZ boats with factory ballast.

$150 each + freight or $275 for the pair + freight.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

I have 2 W705's I bought from you, are these bags the biggest that will fit in an 08 RZ4? Trying to decide if spending another $300 is worth the additional 100lbs per side.

Comment

Does your 08 RZ4 have the factory ballast?
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yes, factory 250# hard tanks. I added the w705's, upgraded the fill pumps and added separate drain pumps.

Comment

These sacs would give you more weight further back, so you gain a little leverage as compared to just the weight difference. A good portion of the sac sits on the locker rather then ont he floor in front of the battery/TAPS enclosures.

Comment

Hmmm, I would have to relocate my 3rd battery, it currently is mounted on top of the factory battery box. I will let you know.

Comment

One sac spoken for, thanks!

Comment

2nd sac spoken for, all sold, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X