2008 Tige RZ4 for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Tige RZ4 for Sale

I have a 10 week old daughter and won't be boating for a while. My Tige Rz4 is in great condition with a brand new upholstery to make it look like a new Tige. There is only 1 other 2008 Rz4 for sale in the country and it is listed for over 50k. Here are some recent upgrades:

- Brand new upholstery, I just had it detailed(7/24/17) by Anchored Down Detailing http://anchoreddowndetailing.weebly.com/ They did a phenomenal job.
    - New Wet Sounds speakers all around and a new wetsounds amp, there is a syn2 on board already
    - On board battery charger
    - Steering cable recently replaced September last year
    - Recently inspected by Ski Dock and serviced(7/22/17).
    - Trailer had tires replaced last summer, was just inspected 7/22/17
    - Boat cover and trailer are included.

This boat was taken care of and I'm sad to see it go especially as good as she looks.
    Attached Files

Have some buddies looking at used boats.

Ballast
    Hours
    Motor
    Price (if you don't to mind post here, I can PM if you would rather not list the price publicly)
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
      Have some buddies looking at used boats.

Ballast
      Hours
      Motor
      Price (if you don't to mind post here, I can PM if you would rather not list the price publicly)
      I forgot about that, I believe it has about 1005 hours. It does have factory ballast, but I never used it so wouldn't know the details. I can find out from the previous owner, he was a Tige salesman at the dealer here. It has the Marine Power 5.7L MPI 340hp Engine in it. I can't vouch for it, but according to everyone I have spoken to it has the right swim platform for wakesurfing and can push out a very nice wake.
      Last edited by jaceaser; 07-24-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

DON"T GET RID OF THE BOAT!!!! Kids or even infants don't have to slow you down. I've had both of my kids on the boat at that age and will be about to do the same thing a third time in the next few days -weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
          DON"T GET RID OF THE BOAT!!!! Kids or even infants don't have to slow you down. I've had both of my kids on the boat at that age and will be about to do the same thing a third time in the next few days -weeks.
          I wish that were the only reason, my wife will be a stay at home mom now so that's income we're losing. Plus for us to really enjoy it I need to put it in a slip here in Austin and that's an extra 300/month and everyone wants a 1yr lease.

Comment

Working...
          X