2016 Tige Z3 For Sale - Like New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 Tige Z3 For Sale - Like New

2016 Tige Z3 in like new condition with only 50.9 hours and full Tige warranty until Sept 2021.

This boat is loaded and all stock with no modifications as can be seen in pics, it has only been in fresh water, it has been cleaned and stored in insulated shop under cover always - truly in showroom condition. It was serviced by Texas Tige in Conroe, TX at 20 hours.

NADA says Average retail is $89,700 - priced to sale at $79,500. I have clear Texas titles to boat and trailer. I also own a small boat dealership (we deal with fishing boats, not ski/wake boats) so can handle the paperwork and financing if required through TX dealership.

Boat is located 45 mins from Houston, TX.

This is truly a good as new boat for less $.

Josh Finch - jl_finch@earthlink.net, 2eight1-7three1-53four2
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jlfinch; 07-31-2017, 06:38 PM.

Tige Z3

More Pics
    Attached Files

Comment

18s are out so I think you are close at that for a private party sale. Prob around 79-80K if you were trading it in.
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Good luck with sale. If you post it on ONLY INBOARDS, share the link and ill send to some friends that aren't on this forum. Hope the boat and Texas Tige Marine has treated you right on this rig.

Cheers,
        -Brandon Lucas
        Houston, Tx

Comment

Originally posted by BLucas86 View Post
          Good luck with sale. If you post it on ONLY INBOARDS, share the link and ill send to some friends that aren't on this forum. Hope the boat and Texas Tige Marine has treated you right on this rig.

Cheers,

Here you go - thanks! I've got $1,000 cash for you or anyone else that turns someone on to it who buys!

http://www.onlyinboards.com/2016-Tig...xas-67797.aspx

Comment

Sent to my buddy, who's in the market. Thanks.
            -Brandon Lucas
            Houston, Tx

Comment

Price Drop - $79,500. This is a great deal! I have connections to get financing done too with good credit can get payments down in the $650-$700 range.

Comment

Working...
              X