Table with 2 3/8" mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Table with 2 3/8" mount

Anyone know where I can get a table for my 22VE? I have a 2 3/8" flush mount under the seat in the back of the boat. Can't find anything on the internet. Called my local dealership and they were going to check with the manufacturer but have not heard back.

Thanks.

I have one I could get rid of. Make me an offer as I have no idea what it would go for
    Sometimes you have to do what feels good, rather than what feels right.

Comment

Awesome! Can you send me pictures? I saw a post earlier of one. Does it look like this?
      http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...-for-Tige-22-V
      Looks like they let that one go for $150 because of shipping. I'm in Colorado and it looks like so are you. Would you be willing to take $100?

Thanks again!

Comment

Oops, I guess I should have read that post thoroughly. They were going to let it go $100 but ended up trading for it. Still sounds like a fair price to me if you're willing and if yours is in good condition.

Comment

Slightly different table shape. I guess more RZ and less Vimage.jpg and yeah $100 sounds good

Comment

Or if you have a 400# fat sac we could stick with the trade theme

Comment

I don't have any fat sacs as that too is my next purchase. I tried sending you a private message but I don't think it went through so I'll retype it here. I like the shape of the table but I do want to make sure it will fit my boat. Can you give me the dimensions of it and also confirm the outer diameter of the post is 2 3/8"? Also, is the top of it in good condition, free of scratches, etc.?

Thanks again.

Comment

PM received and PM sent

Comment

Working...
                X