Wakesurf Racks and Suck Gates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wakesurf Racks and Suck Gates

I have started making over tower wakesurf racks that mount to the top of the tower of your boat. You can use a single or double tower clamp (not included) to mount or drill into tower (if you want). These racks come with everything: Dakine pads, the rack itself, already assembled, and straps (not shown in pictures). The only thing you have to get extra is the tower clamps depending on your tower. Easy to disassemble if needed (only if needed for different size bolts).

The racks are $180 each or $320 for two. You pay Shipping. I build these to order most of the time (sometimes will have a few already built) so will be done as quick as I can.

IMG_0086.jpg IMG_0087.jpgIMG_0088.jpg

Suck gate info and pictures to follow.

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested in these.

I will possibly be open to a group buy discount as well if enough people are interested.
    Last edited by Chugh2o; 06-27-2017, 03:11 AM.

I have one of these made by a centurion owner years ago. Love it. He had built in bungee cords, which is very nice. Good luck with the venture.
    Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Originally posted by duffymahoney View Post
      I have one of these made by a centurion owner years ago. Love it. He had built in bungee cords, which is very nice. Good luck with the venture.
      Good to hear. I will be using a Velcro type strap that is very easy and will hold better and be more adjustable than bungees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here are a few more pictures with the straps on them. I realize it is hard to see how these attach to a tower but the bolt can go through or into you tower as a few people have done on there alpha z or clamps can screw into the bolts on these. If for some reason you tower or clamp is different you can always just drill an extra hole in the rack but shouldn't have to.IMG_0157.jpgIMG_0156.jpgIMG_0154.jpg

Sorry for the delay on the suck gates. They should be up in a few days.

Let me know if you are interested, please

Comment

Kind of look like knock off Corson Piper racks. I love my Piper racks

Comment

So I have the suck gates up now. They are very adjustable so they will work great on any boat. I would recommend hooking the tether to a buoy or float in case it comes off. These are also very durable and at a great price.

$160 each.

Let me know if interested.

IMG_0218.jpgIMG_0217.jpgIMG_0216.jpgIMG_0215.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X