Wtb fly high fat sac cube.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb fly high fat sac cube.

I am loooking for a 400# fat sac cube. Thought I would check and see if anyone has one laying around.
    Thank you

Good Luck! Post some pics of the wave when you get it.

If your ever interested in going with steel 50lbs bags to fine tune the wave let me know.
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

I have a 400 and a L shape 750 and some others let me check tonight on what the others are
      surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
        Good Luck! Post some pics of the wave when you get it.

If your ever interested in going with steel 50lbs bags to fine tune the wave let me know.
        Do you have lead wake bags for sale? I might have to get some from you soon.

Comment

Thank you for looking and hope to hear from you.

Comment

I forgot to look at the model numbers of each but yes I have a 400 and a 750
            surf till u die.

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Fly High has a 400 lb rectangle sac thats 40L x 16H x 16W W713 (single) or W701 (pair). They offer a semi custom mastercraft 455 sac. Still rectangle W714. 18W x 20H x 32L. If you know the fly high part number or dimensions, we will be able to assist.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The fly high rectangular sac would be great 400# w713

Comment

They run about $120 and includes caps and the W730 fitting. Plumbed-in fittings extra
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                    X