Free to a good home, just cover freight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free to a good home, just cover freight

Any interest in pair of original Skylon Tige polished aluminum tower pods from the 05-07 era? Speakers are toast. Structurally the pods are solid, but the finish is a little rough looking. They require a 6" speaker about a 4.75 required hole. Loaded from the factory with the KS6 component setup but used the 1" tweeter that would have come with the KS6.5.

I have no use for them professionally and do not have any homemade projects right now to make use of them. too lazy to clean and reload with speakers, they are just collecting dust.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by chpthril; 06-06-2017, 06:39 PM.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

I'll take them! A good friend of mine has a Centurion that is speakerless on the tower. I have some extra speakers to put in them. Let me know how much Mike. Thanks for posting

Comment

Thanks for the interest. Sorry for the delay in updated but these shipped out this AM to jet.

Thanks,
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
      X