Used 1235 Prop For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used 1235 Prop For Sale

Good Condition, used 1235 prop for sale. $400 plus the ride. Note sure if it will fit in a flat rate box or not. I've ran my new boat twice now. No vibration that I noticed. Appears to be just like new, well maybe not as shinny. 1235 is worthless for me with my ballast and elevation.

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

Top.

Comment

I'm interested, but why won't this work for you? Is it just not compatible with your new boat? I'm also in UT and that's why I'm asking...

Comment

With Salt Lake being around 4300' I'd think the 1235 would be way more than you'd need. I have a 22ve at 5800' in Denver running a 1235 with 2600 lbs of ballast and it works just fine. At Powell last summer (3600') I could plane out with ballast and people. Must be engine/drivetrain differences.
        Last edited by Jetdriver; 06-06-2017, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by culrich77 View Post
          I'm interested, but why won't this work for you? Is it just not compatible with your new boat? I'm also in UT and that's why I'm asking...
          The 1235 would be perfect prop for your RZ2, we have the same hull and engine. I meant to add that I use my boat as high as 7500' elevation without issue with that prop.

Comment

It's the stock prop for my boat. I'm loading up over 5000 pounds of ballast. That's the problem. Otherwise it would be just fine and I'd keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
              It's the stock prop for my boat. I'm loading up over 5000 pounds of ballast. That's the problem. Otherwise it would be just fine and I'd keep it.
              I figured it was something like that. Funny how that's the stock prop for your boat but a major upgrade for mine. GLWS

Comment

I still don't think I've fully appreciated just how big this boat is. My new prop just came in so we are excited to try it out this weekend. Hopefully we can have a surf wave this time!

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X