Smallish wakemaker bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallish wakemaker bags

Our shop ordered 1100# bags from wakemaker and these small bags showed up instead labeled as 1100s. Don't want to trash em. Nice square shape. Probably around 250-300#. Would sit nicely in walk thru at bow for added weight with a throw over pump. Just can't bring myself to put em in the round file. Make me an offer and pay shipping. IMG_20170524_185351594_HDR.jpg

Do you have the dimensions of them?

Comment

Got a PM asking same question. Will measure at shop tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
        Our shop ordered 1100# bags from wakemaker and these small bags showed up instead labeled as 1100s. Don't want to trash em. Nice square shape. Probably around 250-300#. Would sit nicely in walk thru at bow for added weight with a throw over pump. Just can't bring myself to put em in the round file. Make me an offer and pay shipping. [ATTACH]45650[/ATTACH]
        $20 + shipping? I'd use it even though its small

Comment

Don't throw those out! They're the new 1100 pound concentrated bags. They use fully undiluted water to get 1100 pounds and take up way less space. It's genius!

Comment

Pretty great UNSTUCK. Only problem is the plugs are out so the majic ballast leprechaun has escaped.

Seriously though, had a long day at work and forgot to measure the bag. It's still under my bench and there's another one around. Was kinda shopping to see what interest was as I haven't used this area of forum much.
            Apparently there's plenty. Will measure first thing in AM before I punch in and post it.
            Have a plethora of stuff laying around so may start cleaning house.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
              Don't throw those out! They're the new 1100 pound concentrated bags. They use fully undiluted water to get 1100 pounds and take up way less space. It's genius!
              Been working on this for years and have a patent submitted for a means to make a gallon of water weigh more when we pump it in, then return to 8.34 lbs when dumped back in lake.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                Been working on this for years and have a patent submitted for a means to make a gallon of water weigh more when we pump it in, then return to 8.34 lbs when dumped back in lake.
                Water compressor?
                You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

It looks like you already have some interested in them. I'm interested in them if the others fall through.
                  Where are you located?
                  Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I am also interested if it gets to me. Would give me a little bit of weight to try to get a better wave going on my 2150 !

Comment

https://www.wakemakers.com/wakemaker...llast-bag.html

I believe this is the exact bag. Hard to tell for sure without water, but this is the closest to all the measurements I got. Sorry for the delay, its been a 50 hour week in 4 days...after seeing they are 150$ a pop I was thinking 75$ a piece, half price special. Would prefer to sell them as a pair so I only have to pack one box, but if no interest will gladly split em up.
                      I'm out of town for my little bros graduation this weekend so leave a message and I will get back to you.

PS..now that I know theres so much interest I probably have some 8.3 brand 650# that came stock in skiers choice. you wouldn't be able to adapt fittings, but they are all quick connects. Will go thru the pile that is up in our attic.

Comment

I will relinquish my place in line for mdellman. I found out (PM) he doesn't have any ballast and I was just going to use it as additional to what I already have.
                        I hope these will get him started.
                        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Martin, mitchell, and dellman are more or less front runners. UNSTUCK is in there too but know he needs a bigger bag for his new MB ��. Got screwed on my flight and not leaving town until tomorrow.

Comment

Sent you a PM!

Comment

I have also sent you a PM freeheel4life.

Thanks TeamAllen appreciate the gesture!

freeheel - I am near Kelowna BC Canada and would be interested in both of them. Let me know via PM if that would work for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X