No announcement yet.

Wanted: Wake Rack Finger for Alpha Z tower fixed rack or two swivel mount racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: Wake Rack Finger for Alpha Z tower fixed rack or two swivel mount racks

Just bought a 2010 Z1 with the Alpha Z tower and fixed wakeboard racks that is missing one of the rack fingers on the driver's side. Looking for someone who may have had a set damaged or upgraded that has one of the old fixed rack fingers laying around. Would also consider upgrading both sides to the wake/surf swivel mount racks. Thanks

If you can't find what you are looking for you could always contact Sampson Sports: https://samsonsports.com/shop/tige-a...er-boardracks/

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
      If you can't find what you are looking for you could always contact Sampson Sports: https://samsonsports.com/shop/tige-a...er-boardracks/
      Thanks. Yeah I saw those and that may end up being my best option if I can't find anything else on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeo1116 View Post
        Just bought a 2010 Z1 with the Alpha Z tower and fixed wakeboard racks that is missing one of the rack fingers on the driver's side. Looking for someone who may have had a set damaged or upgraded that has one of the old fixed rack fingers laying around. Would also consider upgrading both sides to the wake/surf swivel mount racks. Thanks
        I have an 08 RZ2 (positive they are the same rack). My friend is cutting me some exact replicas of the forks, only wider to fit surf boards. I can sell you one set of mine or I can have him make another set or two of the surf ones if you are interested?
        If I'm not surfing, I'm making money to surf.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagonhound View Post
          I have an 08 RZ2 (positive they are the same rack). My friend is cutting me some exact replicas of the forks, only wider to fit surf boards. I can sell you one set of mine or I can have him make another set or two of the surf ones if you are interested?
          I would be interested in the surf forks. Do you know what he would charge for a set of them?

Comment

Actually I just saw a picture of your boat in another thread. Unfortunately your tower is different than mine and it looks like the racks are different also. Thanks anyways though.

Comment

If you have not sold this set I would like to buy it from you.

Comment

Working...
              X