Acme 2419 for sale: $450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acme 2419 for sale: $450

So I selling my 2419. It's THE prop for surfing but I'm going a different direction. I took this off my Z3 last fall. It has about 40 hrs on it and is in perfect condition. Great hole shot with max ballast, 500 lbs of lead and 5-6 people on the boat at altitude.

Looking to get $450 out of it. I am located in Colorado Springs

Thanks

Bakes

Would you be interested in a trade? I have a brand new OJ 945 15x13. Let me know. Thanks

Comment

Looking for something like a 2277 = 15" x 15.75 pitch. I currently have a 14 pitch prop on it and think there is room for a little more given the way we use our boat.

Comment

Ok, may still be interested, can you post some pics of its condition?

Comment

What kinda top end you getting out of it, and which motor? Thx

Comment

Not sure WOT. 30 mph was 4200 rpm though. For reference, my OJ 948 with a 14 pitch goes 30 mph at 3872 RPM. I have been the Raptor 440. The 2419 is a low end beast that is perfect for the "all I do is surf" type crews....especially since you really need 3000 lbs water and 600-800 lbs of lead to get the world class wave.

Anyways...great prop for a heavily ballasted Z3

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

Comment

Bakes - I sent you PM. I might be interested if you have not sold it yet...

Comment

Still available. Would be open for a trade for a 1941 or a 2277.

Comment

Is your 2419 still for sale and would you ship it for your asking price to Humble,Tx 77346?

Comment

Working...
                  X