2013 Tige RZ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 Tige RZ2

I have a mint 2013 RZ2 for sale with every option you could get in 2013 minus the PCM 409. It has the PCM 343 in it which is great on fuel. The engine has 230hrs on it. I have added a huge list of upgrades over the factory options to make this a surf monster. The upgrades are listed below. The trailer only has 500kms on it. This boat is not trailered very often, its is on a lift most of the time. The rest of the time it sits in a heated garage. Boat was completely gone through by seca in calgary in the fall when it was winterized and had the oil and V-drive oil changed. Only thing it needed was a steering cable and an idler bearing which were both replace. Have receipts to show inspection and replacement. Always dealer serviced.

Options
    -Fly high ballast, factory plumbed in (3000lbs total) (port and starboard)
    -Extra front ballast
    -Suck gate
    -2014 Graphix package
    -$7000 stereo upgrade
    -LED speaker rings through out
    -3 Outlet heater
    -Color changing under water lights
    -Color changing down facing tower lights
    -LED tower lights 5000K
    -Clamping board racks
    -PTM mirror
    -Gator step through out minus the floor. (Like carpet on the feet)

The wake behind this boat is huge. This is my 4th tige and I will be buying a fifth. I know there are lot of the factory upgrades I'm leaving out but this will give you a good idea of the boat. Any other questions let me know.IMG_0950.jpgIMG_0953.jpgIMG_1090.jpgIMG_1088.jpgIMG_1024.jpg
    Attached Files

Price? Anyone know the process of getting a boat into the states?

Comment

Sorry about that. Im looking to get $64,000USD or $85,000CAD. The boat was original purchased in montana and then brought to Canada. I don't believe it would be a big deal to get it back to the US. I think the hard park was bringing it to Canada

Comment

Not hard, did it last year. They want to see bill of sale for boat and trailer. They also need to see the emissions tag on the boat motor. My 09 RZ2 had it on the oil pan of all places. Took us an hour to find it. Because it was built in the US it is easy to get back into the country.

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
        Price? Anyone know the process of getting a boat into the states?

Comment

Working...
        X