1998 Tige Pre 2200i Bimini Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1998 Tige Pre 2200i Bimini Top

Read some great posts on Bimini Tops for Tige's but I think mine falls in the "vintage" category now and I am having a heck of a time finding a decent bimini top that looks like it belongs on this thing. This boat is getting a makeover this year and I'm cutting wakeboard forks off the top getting the Metcraft tower chromed. Given the upper wakeboard rope post hangs on the inside of the tower, I can mount the bimini over the top of the tubing. Any advice would be great on where to get something that fits right and looks great. Also attached a picture of a boat that has a hard bimini top on it - any thoughts on that one or hard tops in general?

Thanks everyone in advance.

DSC00854.jpgIMG_2486.jpg
    Attached Files

Check out big Air Towers (Super Shadow) Bimini. I had one on my last boat and I loved it. Would buy another one if it fit on my tower.
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

I'm finding it hard to believe someone would invest money into old metcrap tower. Why not just spend that money on a decent tower?
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
      X