2016 TIGE RZ2 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 TIGE RZ2 for sale

2016 Tige RZ2 for sale with approx. 100 hours. I bought the boat new last year and I'm only selling to buy a TIge RZX. This boat is in perfect condition and has always been stored inside. All service work has been done. It's had a 25 hour service, 75 hour service and 100 hour service. This boat has nearly all the upgrades available. I have also added RGB LED rings on all in boat speakers. Boat is in Oregon however I'm open to ship as well. This boat will also come with nearly 4 years of warranty as well. This RZ2 equipped with taps 3 and 2400lbs of ballast that is fully adjustable with the touch screen display or rider remote, no additional pumps or bags needed. She surfs amazingly well while still throwing a massive wake board wake. Taps 3 was released in 2016 and is simply amazing there have been 0 changes or issues with the system. No more need to list boat to one side or the other, you can now swap the surf side in 3 seconds with a touch of the button. Both the driver and rider have endless settings to adjust the surf wave. The RZ2 is a very functional boat and has room for 14 people and an enormous amount of storage. If you have never been in one it's a must to see all the exciting features Tige has put into it. You can drop the tower with one person, collapse the swim deck along with the trailer tongue to fit in most garages. The paint scheme loaded with all LED's and custom interior makes this boat a real head turner on the lake. Every trip out I'm greeted with compliments. This boat new will cost well over 100k and with the only change from 2016 to 2017 being the tower it's great way to save a ton of money. I'm happy to do a face time walk around on the boat or take it to the lake for a serious buyer. Call or text for more information. 503 929 2712
    OPTIONS
    Zero off GPS and Cruise Control
    Taps 3 system for wake & wave shaping
    Upgraded sound system and 2 amps, 2-10' tower speakers, 6-6.5" in boat speakers and 1-10" sub all speakers and sub have RGB LED Rings that can be controlled with the LED screen or remote. Transom LED under water light
    Transom mounted stereo controller
    Blue tooth control
    satellite radio
    USB direct line hook up
    Tige Touch LED screen with touch display and 20 custom rider settings
    Tower lights
    Surf Sleeve Bimini cover
    Ski pylon
    integrated cooler
    trash can
    Teak gator step flooring
    Upgraded captains chair
    Heater system
    Rear walkway cushion for lying on the back deck
    Custom Boatmate trailer with full LED's, Folding Tongue, Spare tire mount,Heavy duty trailer jack, Attached ratchet tie downs
    Full Towing cover with swim deck cover
    Duel boat batteries with switch
    Attached Files

Act now and you can get all of this goodness for 120 easy payments of....

But wait! There's more.... ok, I don't really know if there is more.

Comment

Very nice. How much?
      2017 Tige' Z3--Navy/Silver, Tan interior, Raptor 400.

Comment

85000 obo

Comment

Working...
        X