Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 Tige 22Ve - Exc. Cond, Only 130 Hours - $35000

2007 Tige 22Ve for sale.

Pics are probably easiest to see on the CL ad (https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/boa/5980412559.html). Boat is in Phoenix. Please let me know if there are any questions.

Highlights include:
    • Original owner since new
    • Excellent condition inside and out, including the trailer
    o Always stored inside garage, under the full cover
    o Hull is wiped down & waxed after every lake trip, and shines like new
    o Impeller and oil changed every season
    o Boat has never been beached, and is always anchored off-shore
    • Less than 130 hours (currently sitting at 129.8)
    • 5.7L, 340hp (Marine Power), runs excellent
    • Brand new AGM battery with 48 month free replacement warranty via Batteries Plus
    • Cruise control and TAPS2 are in excellent working order
    • Upgraded tower
    o Powder coating removed and fully polished -> No powder coating to flake off
    o Additional tower lighting for front and rear
    o Upgraded Tige bimini (significantly improved usability over the original design)
    • Dual axle Extreme trailer
    o Surge brakes (disc brakes on both axles),
    o Brand new spare tire and wheel (original wheel had chrome flaking)
    o Swing-away tongue
    • Includes a number of accessories:
    o Wakeboard rope
    o Life Jackets
    o Anchor (https://www.slideanchor.com/Hlm_Shop...1-c5e749bb8688)
    o Mooring/Anchor ropes
    o Fake-a-Lake for easy starting on the trailer

My wife and I have absolutely loved having this boat, but with two very young children, we just don't get as much use out of it as we would like, and hate to see it just sitting. I believe the pricing is fair and is below everything else comparable from private owners and dealers. We are willing to negotiate a little on price.

I've gotten a few questions about any past issues with the boat, so I thought I would throw those into this thread, to answer any similar questions that may be asked:
    -In 2009, the boat had a frustrating habit of ending up in limp-home mode (throttle wouldn't go above idle). This was ultimately traced to a bad throttle position sensor, was replaced, and has been trouble-free for 7+ years now
    - More recently, the boat developed a habit of stalling during extended idle. After working with the folks at Tige Customer Service and Marine Power, we found that it was in fact vapor-locking. The root cause was found to be a plugged coolant line at the fuel-water separator. The clog was removed, and new rubber hoses were installed.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me via email: jason.s.lawshe@gmail.com.

Thanks

Comment

***Sold***

Comment

Working...
      X