Wet Sounds XS-65iB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet Sounds XS-65iB

Updating the sound board! Up for sale Wet Sounds XS-65i black cone, pair. Never been outside, only on the display. Regular retail is $175.

Marine 6.5" coaxial with .75" dome tweeter. 4 ohm 60W rms/120 peak watts. 5" cutout.

This is the revised 65 series denoted with the "i". Silver spoke grill with black cone. The mounting screws do not clamp down on the grill, but rather the torque is transferred to the speaker frame.

$100.00 delivered to the lower 48. A little more to CAD

IMG_20170121_125050631.jpg
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

PM Sent...I'll take them assuming they are the ones that match what's in my 2017 R21!

Comment

Got the speakers in the mail today.... as always amazing service!!!!!

Comment

Awesome, thanks again.

Oh, they are sold
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

In a few weeks or so if you have an amp laying around that would complement driving 3 pair's of in-boats along with eventually a FA sub (hopefully the WS 12" but if it isn't released by this summer the 10") I'd be interested...thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X