No announcement yet.

WTB Alpha Z Board Rack(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or a machine shop could drill them out, retap nicely and then you just get new bolts.....depending on their hourly rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      The screws are stainless steel. You need a bit better than HSS (high speed steel) like titanium and also a variable speed drill. SS needs slow rpm.
      I sent you a DM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The heat is needed to soften the lock tite,
        center punch the broken bolt the best you can so you have the most area of the broken bolt to work with before you get into the threads.
        and have patience.
        keep the drill straight
        once you have the bolt drilled with the pilot hole, warm the aluminum finger up with a heat gun or hair drier even, then install the easy out and take a deep breath,
        Have faith in yourself
        and have patience, if you get in a hurry you have a better chance of goofing it up.

Comment

Or just play with it and see what happens. I've had bolts I thought would be real hard to get out and then they spin right out with my finger. Might get lucky.

Comment

Hey Guys,

Looking for the port side swivel arm for my 2013 RZ2 if anyone has one. I will take the whole thing if needed.

Comment

Looking for Swivel Arm for board racks port side

Comment

Hey Guys,

Looking for the port side swivel arm for my 2013 RZ2 board rack.

Comment

Working...
                X