E series forks for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E series forks for sale

I have 3 forks for sale. I'll sell 1 by itself and then a pair together. $50 for the single. $100 for pair.(shipping not included)

2 complete rubber straps. Free with first offer (single or pair) or 25 bucks you pay shipping.
    Attached Files

Pm sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you find a bolt on replacement that has surf slots? If so, please tell.

Comment

I believe the Krypt surf fingers are a direct replacement
        My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
          I believe the Krypt surf fingers are a direct replacement
          I looked at the Krypt site and only saw the wakeboard fingers. I cant tell if there's enough space to accommodate a surf board. Do you know if they happen to make wakesurf fingers with a wider spacing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone put their high end boards in the "surf fingers"? Seems to me either the rubber band will dent the rail or the finger will dent the bottom of the board. I've been thinking about making my own fingers that are maybe twice as long to spread the load. I would also be able to set the spacing so my boards would be a tight slip fit so it wouldn't require a tight rubber band to hold them in place.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
              Does anyone put their high end boards in the "surf fingers"? Seems to me either the rubber band will dent the rail or the finger will dent the bottom of the board. I've been thinking about making my own fingers that are maybe twice as long to spread the load. I would also be able to set the spacing so my boards would be a tight slip fit so it wouldn't require a tight rubber band to hold them in place.
              I also remember reading about a hi-end board delaminate from the direct sun light being in a surf bimini pocket. Not sure theres any real safe place for the delicate custom boards.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Well I found the missing Fork so now I have a complete set if anyone is interested

Comment

I am interested. Sent you a PM asking what the space was between forks. Want to see if it will accommodate my surf boards.

Comment

Working...
                  X