Wanted:OEM Board Racks and mounting hardware for Alpha Z Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted:OEM Board Racks and mounting hardware for Alpha Z Tower

I am in need of a used Driver side OEM rack and swivel arm for a 2012 Z3.

https://samsonsports.com/shop/tige-a...er-boardracks/

Comment

Thanks, I looked at Samson sports but not interested in replacing the passenger side as well. Too expensive.

Comment

These guys have racks, not sure about the swivel.
        http://www.malibumarine.com/gear_acc..._racks_mirrors

Comment

Great thanks, they have the starboard rack that i need but not the pivot arm! Thanks again!

Comment

same

Originally posted by prosise View Post
            I am in need of a used Driver side OEM rack and swivel arm for a 2012 Z3.
            Did you ever find your swivel rack? I have same boat same year and looking for same part. Any insight would be helpful as it is not that easy to find this part

Comment

I have one complete assembly, but I'm not sure what side it's from anymore. I'll check and update when I'm sure. This came off of a 2013 RZ2 when I switched over to Samson.
              2013 RZ2 with Convex VX, MLA Custom Sacs

Comment

Originally posted by Tulsah View Post
                I have one complete assembly, but I'm not sure what side it's from anymore. I'll check and update when I'm sure. This came off of a 2013 RZ2 when I switched over to Samson.
                do you still have the swivel rack? i just need the swivel

Comment

I ordered one from my dealer for a 2009 a year ago. The price was a little high, but not too bad.

Comment

Hey Dude,
                    Im looking for the Port side. Do you have?

Comment

Port side Swivel Bracket

Hey guys I need the Port side swivel Bracket if anyone has one I will take the whole thing if needed. I have a 2013 RZ2

Comment

I have a 2015 Z1 with OEM Racks. Port side (passanger side) complete and in good condition.

Starboard side is missing some parts. I am missing the steel plate on the bottom of the stationary part, the spring loaded plunger on the swiveling part and the button that is on the top of the stationary part. I am getting the run around from Tige on getting parts so I am considering selling all OEM stuff and buying new. Let me know if there is interest in purchasing my OEM stuff. I can send pictures.

Comment

Do those happen to be the clamping version? Looking for a friend...

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
                            Do those happen to be the clamping version? Looking for a friend...
                            I dont think so. They have 2 bungee cords.

Comment

Here are some pictures of the left rack. There are a few small chips you can see in the last pictureIMG_1759.jpgIMG_1760.jpgIMG_1761.jpgIMG_1762.jpgIMG_1763.jpg.

Comment

Working...
                              X