2000 Tige 21v For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 Tige 21v For Sale

-2000 Tige 21v Riders Edition V-Drive (It is also the Fox Racing Edition which had Fox Racing graphics and a “better” interior color scheme-that’s up for debate)
    -550 hours on Black Scorpion 330 HP engine (biggest engine offered for this boat, as I recall.)
    -Transmission and V-drive are in great condition. Very smooth operation. V-drive has new oil pressure switch and I installed a pressure gauge to verify switch.
    -Excellent mechanical condition: New parts within the last year: Water pump, impeller & housing, thermostat, bilge bump, serpentine belt, one new battery, steering cable.
    -Two batteries with Perko switch. (Wiring was a mess when I got it. It’s all cleaned up now and works as it should)
    -Original tower that is still in great condition. Has four speakers and Bimini top. Straps to allow two surf boards to mount to the top of it. Wakeboard racks, ski racks.
    -Full snap cover in good shape, works fine. Has had repairs made to it and could use one or two more.
    -(2) Full extra “universal” boat covers. One uses bungee cords, the other uses straps to secure it. Both in Perfect condition.
    -Gel coat is in great condition. A few chips here and there, but nothing major. Boat takes on no water.
    -Trailer is in great condition. New bearings, grease, seals, surge brake actuator within last year. Tires are nearly new with great tread. Pulls perfect. All lights work.
    -Hydrophase cruise control installed last year. GPS based. Works perfect for holding any speed. Similar to Perfect Pass. Cost $1200, plus install for the system. BEST upgrade!
    -New Kenwood marine deck installed last summer. Radio, USB, Bluetooth.
    -Radio has 8 total speakers plus one subwoofer. Also has one amp. Was great for us, but by no means a party system.
    -Brand new Acme 1617 high altitude prob. Works great for surfing with full ballast and large crew of people.
    -All lights and gauges works as intended.
    -“Taps” trim tab. Both actuators rebuilt last summer. New Hydraulic fluid. Pump, switch and gauge all work great. System helps get boat up on plain and help shape the surf/wake wave.
    -Portable picnic table that mounts in rear seat cushion.
    -Included with asking price: full non-integrated ballast. (2) 1100 pound bags for rear lockers, (1) 750 pound bag for bow walk way, (1) 4200 GPH pump, (1) 1100 GPH pump, (1) Wave Shaper device.
    -Included with asking price: (1) Used wakeboard in great shape, (1) used two person tube in great shape, (1) brand new, in box, 3 person tube.
    -Boat is very comfortable with 4 adults and 5 children (ages 5-12) which is what we normally had in it. Had up to 6 adults and 6 children (ages 5 to 15) and was ok.
    -The interior will need attention in the next year or two. It is starting to show its age. Color starting to fade, and cracks in the vinyl. I would give it 7/10.

I found the youtube video the dealer made me before I bought it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLB6Gw5WPPc

The interior is a bit worse now then what the video shows, but all in the same places I don’t recall there being new issues. All of my upgrades listed above are also not shown in the video.

This is the perfect "first tow boat". We got it to try out and see if we like the boating thing. We do and are looking now for something bigger to bring more friends along. So if you have a friend looking for a boat, this could be a good one.

$22500

003.jpg

001.jpg

037.jpg

039.jpg

042.jpg

Engine Bay, Before 1 - Copy.jpg

005.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg
    Last edited by UNSTUCK; 02-24-2017, 03:58 PM.

New price! $20,000 if this is purchased before our boat show the second week of February. Goes back up after that.

I know one of you has a friend that you are tired of him bringing Cheetos on your boat, and tired of the music he "has" to play to be able to surf. Tell him to get HIS OWN boat. Then point him this way.

Comment

bump for UNSTUCK

****we love our 21V****
      2000 21V Fox Riders Edition
      2007 Chevy Duramax crew cab short bed

Comment

Top.

Sell fell through....

Comment

did you take the homemade Taps3 off?
          My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Yes, I did. As I understand it, it is much happier at its new home.

Comment

Working...
            X