WTT FC FOR SC REV10 or icon8s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT FC FOR SC REV10 or icon8s

I have some fixed clamp rev10 mounts, or same thing for my icon8 speakers that I'm looking to trade plus cash on my part for some swivel clamps.

Had just the icons last year and based off how I'll have to mount the additional rev10s, I'll need 1 of the sets to be able to swivel.

I'm willing to sell one or both of the fixed clamp sets and order new if someone wants to just buy a set.

Edit: just realized all icon and rev swivel clamps are the same. Looking for standard size. Not the mini's
    Last edited by Bobert; 12-05-2016, 02:00 PM.
    2015 Tigé R20

Bobert, I may be willing to trade a pair of swivel mounts that my rev10's are on. I don't really take my speakers off. I thought I would use the quick disconnect more. I've only had them this past season. PM me if you're interested.

Comment

Robert,

You dont need to sell/trade the hole setup, you just need to buy a set of the TC3-S clamps. I could get a set for you later this week or first of next week on my next order and have them to you in a couple days after my order comes in.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Oh yeah sorry I'm aware, just need to trade clamps. I'm gonna work ok the trade above and see if we can work something out. If not I'll let you know sir!
        2015 Tigé R20

Comment

Originally posted by Bobert View Post
          Oh yeah sorry I'm aware, just need to trade clamps. I'm gonna work ok the trade above and see if we can work something out. If not I'll let you know sir!
          Ok, let me know im happy to help.

Also, am i reading correctly, that you will be running Rev-10 next to Icon-8?
          Last edited by chpthril; 12-08-2016, 05:02 AM.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            Ok, let me know im happy to help.

Also, am i reading correctly, that you will be running Rev-10 next to Icon-8?
            That's correct
            Last edited by Bobert; 12-08-2016, 02:39 PM.
            2015 Tigé R20

Comment

Originally posted by bheider View Post
              Bobert, I may be willing to trade a pair of swivel mounts that my rev10's are on. I don't really take my speakers off. I thought I would use the quick disconnect more. I've only had them this past season. PM me if you're interested.
              Pm sent
              2015 Tigé R20

Comment

Working...
              X