WTB 2013 or newer Z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 2013 or newer Z3

Looking for a nice Z3 with a 400 hp or larger motor. Must be clean with low hours. Just sold my Z1 and need something bigger. Cash in hand.

Texas Tige Marine in Conroe Texas has a super clean 2015 Z3 with AVX, with around 140 hours for sale. Its amazingly clean. Give them a ring if logistics could possibly work out. Let them know I sent ya.

http://texastige.com/Power-Boats-Inb...1-a69d00f4b254

Good luck in the search.
    -Brandon Lucas
    Houston, Tx

Comment

^^^ beautiful boat for sure. Motor says only 350 though. I consider the Raptor 440 adequate on ours....and wish it had a little more.

Z3 begs for weight and hence HP/torque. Though, if your satisfied living under 25 MPH then you could prop down and do just fine with it....esp if your altitude is low.

Comment

2015 should be a Raptor engine. The Raptor series model #s refer to their torque rating not horse power. The torque rating is actually a more important # than HP with the loads that we carry. I would verify if the engine is a Raptor and if it is, it will most likely be a 400 or 440 series. I have never had my 400 struggle but we do not operate at altitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakes5 View Post
          ^^^ beautiful boat for sure. Motor says only 350 though. I consider the Raptor 440 adequate on ours....and wish it had a little more.

Z3 begs for weight and hence HP/torque. Though, if your satisfied living under 25 MPH then you could prop down and do just fine with it....esp if your altitude is low.

I had a '15 Z3 with the Raptor 400 and slammed it. Never once had any issue, propped with 2419. Loved that boat and would recommend it to anyone. Remember that AVX is listed slightly, so you aren't weighting 100% all the way around, like a Taps3 boat.
          -Brandon Lucas
          Houston, Tx

Comment

My 16 is for sale if interested all though Its not advertised anywhere. About 105 hours or so.
            Germaine Marine
            "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Give me a ring if you are and Ill fill you in regarding whats in the boat. 714 three zero six 3 999
              Germaine Marine

Comment

IMG_4393.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_4394.jpg
                Germaine Marine

Comment

Greeko has a 2015 he's thinking of selling, and it's somewhat local to you
                  http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ice&styleid=13

Comment

Originally posted by BLucas86 View Post
                    I had a '15 Z3 with the Raptor 400 and slammed it. Never once had any issue, propped with 2419. Loved that boat and would recommend it to anyone. Remember that AVX is listed slightly, so you aren't weighting 100% all the way around, like a Taps3 boat.
                    Raptor ,2419, sea level = no problem for surfing or wakeboarding speeds.

Comment

2013 w 409, shower, heater, VX, etc... less than 200 hours.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice! Price on that one?

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                          Very nice! Price on that one?
                          70k. Also has Wake9 bags, Posiedon flooring, Rev 8/10s, surf racks on tower, etc. PM me if you want to chat.

Comment

More Pictures?

Comment

I don't have many on my phone and the boat is at the lake. There is not a mark one not boat. I am very particular about the keeping of my boat
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X