Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doomswell Neo 4'8" for sale $375 shipped Near New!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomswell Neo 4'8" for sale $375 shipped Near New!

Hardly ridden, 15x at most, likely more like 10. Anyway, great shape. Just bought a few weeks ago off their blem sale. Honestly, I have no clue what their blem is--there is a nickel sized cloud in the glass resin on the top side, maybe that's it? That would not bother me on a new board LOL.

Great board. Needs a loving rider!

I will ship it to you for $375.

Stock photo, looks identical. Can get real photo this weekend for interested parties.

Thanks!

Neo.jpg
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

PM sent. I have a buddy who is interested.

Comment

I'm in if it isn't claimed....
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

49772449663__6EB1DC6A-1474-4AED-8826-60672437540F.jpg49772446986__6DCBBDD8-B482-4279-8046-F45B69D3C0CD.jpgStill for sale--a couple fellas have told me they want it, but then the communication halted. So if anyone is hot to trot, hit me up!

Comment

Tried calling you dude, no answer but I'm
          I'm in
          Germaine Marine
          "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Dakota-with your permission may I pass your phone number to EC? He is a stand up guy and is very interested in the purchase.
            My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
              Dakota-with your permission may I pass your phone number to EC? He is a stand up guy and is very interested in the purchase.
              We connected--he mentioned that you surfed recently! Also that the Flying Wasp is not getting used. Take that girl out and fill her up!

Comment

Originally posted by dakota4ce View Post
                [ATTACH]44537[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44538[/ATTACH]Still for sale--a couple fellas have told me they want it, but then the communication halted. So if anyone is hot to trot, hit me up!
                Not sure which you check more this or the MB forum but I'll buy it, just let me know how you'd like funds sent.

Comment

Just got sold. I check them both! Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                  X