"Damaged" 2015 Ronix Carbon Thruster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Damaged" 2015 Ronix Carbon Thruster

So I have a possible thruster that the German is graciously offering up. The damage doesn't affect performance at all. Fin strike on the rail...

What would a fair price be + shipping for something like this be? Being another forum member I don't want to insult with a super low offer and there just doens't seem to be many of them on the market to compare prices on...

I enjoyed theGermans Carbon Thruster so much last year I asked for one for Christmas. My wife paid $550 for a brand new one on EVO.com - here's the link http://www.evo.com/shop.aspx?text=carbon+thruster. I hope this helps with your comparison. I dont want to offer up a fair price as I might seem bias (being a close friend of his and all).

Comment

Yeah I know how much they are brand new and I know members got them for $300 from Liquidationsports.com a year or so ago....

Anybody have a guess as to shipping?

Comment

WOW! $300 is a bargain. I haven't seen it listed for less than $500. Probably not a good idea to tell my wife she could have saved a couple hundred.

Comment

What is a fin strike on the rail? I always thought the rail was the outside edge of the board. So how does the fin hit the rail? Maybe another boards fin?

And why come here with this question? Neither one of you want to throw out a number? Tell you what, if it's as good as you guys say it is, I'll buy it for $325 shipped, seriously. That should at least give you guys a starting point.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
            What is a fin strike on the rail? I always thought the rail was the outside edge of the board. So how does the fin hit the rail? Maybe another boards fin?
            That's EXACTLY what happened. Reunion - 2 boats, 2 waves, side by side, cool pictures, but dang it's tough to keep those boards away from each other

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post

And why come here with this question? Neither one of you want to throw out a number? Tell you what, if it's as good as you guys say it is, I'll buy it for $325 shipped, seriously. That should at least give you guys a starting point.
              Well, you outbid me lol so I guess it's yours for the taking ;-)

Comment

For perspective: Doomswell selling blem boards for $400. I bought a Neo, and cannot find the blem on it anywhere.
                Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

I think I rode this very board last weekend. Rode like a charm and didnt even notice any blems.
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by dakota4ce View Post
                    For perspective: Doomswell selling blem boards for $400. I bought a Neo, and cannot find the blem on it anywhere.
                    That's a deal! My neo was a demo board. Paid $575 for it. Love it though.

Comment

I ride my Chaos RacerX 97.4% of the time, however the Neo sometimes for fun and many friends, guests ride it. I think it also may be able to teach with the quads in it.....haven't tried that yet.

They have Nubsteps, Drones, Spark Plugs all on blem. I think!
                      Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

I have a Doomswell Sparkplug with chaos fins. For sale. Willing to make a deal on it.

Comment

Originally posted by CarFanatic View Post
                          I have a Doomswell Sparkplug with chaos fins. For sale. Willing to make a deal on it.
                          PM Sent

Comment

Replied to your pm!

Comment

Working...
                            X