Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Alpha Z Board Rack Fingers

Hello Again

I'm looking to buy just the fingers for the stock board racks on an Alpha Z swivel mount. Im buying a new boat and my old boat has the clamping board racks by PTM edge that I would like to put on the new boat.If any one has a set or knows of a set that will work let me know

Thanks again

Not sure if these are the right ones but Malibu marine under sunken treasures has a few alpha z ones. http://www.malibumarine.com/gear_acc..._racks_mirrors

I saw your boat for sale, looks really clean! Why don't you post the odd on here.

Comment

Yep those are the ones i need. Ill be phoning malibu marine today and getting them shipped. Great find thanks a bunch. I never really thought to put it on here. Being from Canada i didnt think there would be much interested.

Comment

I've got a set in the garage, and will let them go for a lot less than they are advertising. Give me a day to find them and get a pic to you.

Comment

Hey ericinmich. I ended up buying a set of the Tige Dealer. I wish i would have saw your ad earlier. Thanks for the offer

Comment

Admin Please Delete

Comment

Hey Guys looking for the port side swivel arm for my 2013 RZ2 Ztower. Ill take everything if needed.

Comment

Can't go wrong with these. Have had them for four years and love them. We have wake/surf and wake/surf/wake

https://samsonsports.com/product/tig...er-boardracks/

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately I am not a fan of those racks and they do not clamp. I love mine and would like to try and find parts even if i have to buy the whole unit.

Comment

I have one. It is complete. I am missing parts for my starboard side, so if the dealer can't get the parts I am missing, I am going to sell both and buy something from Samson. Here are pictures of the post side. There are a few chips you can see in the last picture.IMG_1759.jpgIMG_1760.jpgIMG_1761.jpgIMG_1761.jpgIMG_1762.jpgIMG_1763.jpg

Comment

I have starboard side parts that I'm trying to piece back. Let me see what I have. I think I'm missing a working pin. My port side had incidental contact with my slip and is at the bottom of the lake.

Comment

Are you saying you have parts available for the starboard side? Or do you need parts?

Comment

It looks like I chunked the pieces I had remaining for port side. I just fixed by starboard. If you decide to get the new ones I'd be interested in your port side.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

kmkramer71, I tried to send you a PM. Let me know if you received it.

Comment

Working...
                            X