Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tige 2050 for sale, 1997 (excellent condition, priced below market)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige 2050 for sale, 1997 (excellent condition, priced below market)

SPECIAL SALE ON A EXCELLENT CONDITION 1997 2050 TIGE WAKE/SKI BOAT:

If you are looking for the best value out there for a near mint condition "ready to go" wake/ski boat. Excellent condition wake/ski "inboard engine" boat. New Lowered Price !, well below market value, 309 HP V-8 engine Well kept for the entire life of the boat, kept out of the water/elements. Looks close to new. Engine, Hull, Interior are all in great shape. Runs great/fast Trailer is in excellent condition as well with new tires, hubs, and bearings. A great boat and bargain at this reduced price. Does not need any repairs, ready to go boating !

$8,250

Robert Martin
    832-646-0176
    rzmartin1@gmail.com
    Katy, TX
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ZScreamer; 09-21-2016, 02:07 PM. Reason: New lowered price

Amazing deal for someone. Looks like it came off the assembly line.
    How many hours?
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Tige 2050 - 1997

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
      Amazing deal for someone. Looks like it came off the assembly line.
      How many hours?
      It is a great buy as I have reduced the price to a level well below the valuation per several sites. I am not near the boat right now, but it is somewhere around 680 hours.
      I looked at a ton of boats before we bought this one two years ago, and none came close to this one in terms of condition, both cosmetic and mechanical. I paid $11,750 for the boat and trailer. Just need to sell it as we do not use it often enough.

Comment

send me more pictures. I have a friend that looking for this type of boat he wants a comp 2000 but this is basically the same hull.

tony@fortesonline.com
        FairTax.org

Comment

Working...
        X