2008 24Ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 24Ve

Selling my 2008 Tige 24Ve, I have owned it for 1 year. I believe I am the second owner. I purchased the boat with 156 hours, it now has 216. Has the 340MP, it has just been winterized and serviced by MN inboard, I also had them change the impeller. Boat runs perfect, and is a surf machine.

Some of the options/add ons include-
    Tige Speed Set
    Original wetsounds inboat audio
    1 pair exile SXT9Q tower speakers & exile amp
    Transom remote
    Courtesy lights
    Diablo royal custom dagon underwater leds (blue)
    New interstate battery in July
    Swivel board racks
    Tower mounted mirror
    1235 Prop
    Taps plate
    Custom cover
    Bimini
    MLA custom rear sacs and bow sacs
    2 brand new spare rims/ tires
    Chromax Tige Logo

Boat is in great shape with a few small dings on the transom from surf boards. There are no tears or pulled seams on the interior, just a few spots with minimal wear on the bottom sides of the cushions from rubbing. The vinyl still has great coloring and texture, it is not sun damaged or faded. The interior is near perfect.

Trailer is a 2009 Prestige. Bearings, tires, jack, and lights are all good.

I hate to sell, but making payments 12 months a year on a toy I can only use for 2 good months is hard for me. I plan to include all of my stuff with the boat- 2 surfboards, a wakeboard, lots of ropes, bumpers, anchor, life jackets for 12, spare 1235 prop, ballast pumps, a deep cycle interstate battery and add a battery, and probably some other things I am forgetting. I am asking $39995 for all. Located in Eastern South Dakota.

I am open to feedback price wise, these things are listed everywhere from mid 30s- high 40s. Also if anyone has any good suggestions for the best places to list, I would like to hear them. Wakeworld, Onlyinboards?

I will post a few pictures, if you would like more I will gladly text or email whatever you would like.

Thanks,
    Royce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You're boat is extremely clean, the price is right for sure. Good luck with the sell!

Comment

Looks very clean. Have you thought about adding a heater and using wetsuits or dry suits to extend your season? I use a wetsuit to extend my season and start as soon as the water warms up to 50.

I would list it on Onlyinboards, boat trader and Craigslist for the largest town near you, plus cities within 2 hours drive.

2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
        2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Yes, biggest issue for me is being a grain farmer. We are busy everyday the weather is decent from the time the ice is off the lake till late May/early June, and by august our lake level low enough that launching can be tough. The water is also extremely green and GROSS by early to mid August. 2 months is what I get! Hopefully someday I can get to a point where money isnt an issue, I would definitely buy a boat again, cant get enough of surfing. That being said I dont think I am going to list it hard, I wouldnt be against keeping it another year, just may have to cut back on a few other hobbys for the time being.

Thanks for the responses guys.

Comment

Wow that's a clean boat!! If I knew I could unload mine easily, you'd be right in my wheelhouse...

Comment

Just got this thing all cleaned up and tucked away in the back of the shop. If any of you have friends or family looking for their first boat or looking to upgrade do me a favor and mention this to em! Condition wont dissapoint.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump. Had a 30k offer last week, sorry but that wont buy this boat

Comment

Still available. Summer is coming!

Comment

Do you have pictures of the dings on the transom? Also a picture with the Bimini installed?

Comment

Comment

Pictures as requested. The one with bimini is not very good, but is the only picture I have of it as I only used it once.

Comment

SOLD this amazing boat to a nice couple from Iowa! Gonna miss it. This forum has been great, and as a first time boat owner I learned a TON, thank you ALL.

Comment

Working...
                            X