Fall Cleaning Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Cleaning Time

I got a few previously enjoyed items that need a good home! All are used but in perfectly good working order and in good cosmetic condition.

1) Minn Kota Precision MK 212PC Dual Bank 12A charger. Used half a season in a Searay. Installed by Searay dealer tech. Swapped out by me because the owner upgraded the stereo and house bank, so we went with a 20A 3-bank.

PLEASE NOTE* One thing to make clear. This charger no longer has the AC plug on the end of the AC cable. Tech cut off in order to wire to a Marinco shore power outlet. A) you can splice in an extension cord by chopping off its female end B) wire it to another shore power outlet as it once was. I can provide this outlet if needed.

Price as is $100.00 plus freight or $120.00 with new in the package Marinco shore power outlet

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

JL Audio M200/2 Marine 2 chnl amp. One season take-out from a 2014 Mastercraft.

$150.00 plus a little freight

This amp will drive 1 or 2 in-boats or a mild woofer. Very compact.

http://www.jlaudio.com/m200-2-marine...plifiers-98270
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Arc audio XDi 600.4 4 chnl class-D amp. I originally sold/installed this amp. Ran one season and customer wanted to add a 3rd pair of in-boats, which required 2 more amp chnls. Best option was to swap this 4 chnl for a 6 chnl as space did not allow for a 2rd amp.

$150.00 plus a little freight.

I like the Arc XDi amps. Small with great power. This one will drive 3-4 pair of in-boats, 2 pair and a mild woofer or a pair of 8" or 10" tower speakers at 300W rms x 2

http://www.arcaudio.com/p/xdi-600-4?pp=24

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
    BOSS Audio Epic Marine MR404 4 chnl

$25 + freight

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Sony Marine XM-604M 4 chnl amp.

$25 plus freight

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Kicker PXi502 USB media center with remote. This unit was used on my display, so never been in an actual install. http://www.kicker.com/app/manuals/po...Xi502_RevJ.pdf

This thing is great for golf carts and side x sides, etc. Will drive 1 or 2 pair of speakers. RCA outs for external amp(s) USB and AUX in.

$75 plus freight.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

These will go to the first that commits and says I will take the ..........

If you have a question, I will do my best to answer your question as fast as possible so you can make a decision.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Arc XDi600.4 and Sony XM604M are spoken for at this time.

Thanks,
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

You have pm.

Comment

Charger still available =

JL Audio M200/2 still available

boss 4 chnl still available

Kicker PXi502 still available

Ill include freight to the lower 48 in the above listed prices on these items.

*NEW Addition*

HEISE HE-CL22PK 2 pack LEDs, black. 3" LED Cube, 4 LEDs each. 12W flood beam. 1.34A draw each pod. Aluminum powder coated housing, sealed, SS hardware. Includes complete wire harness with switch, relay and fuse. However, if you did install these on your boat, you would likely not want to drill holes large enough for the weather-sealed connectors. So cut them off and just splice the lights.

Pair of DIY 1-7/8 aluminum tower clamps.

All new and in their original packaging. Ordered for install and customer changed mind at point of installation.

$100 for the pair of lights and pair of clamps, plus freight.images (1).jpg

Comment

Bump

Comment

1) Minn Kota Precision MK 212PC Dual Bank 12A charger. Used half a season in a Searay. Installed by Searay dealer tech. Swapped out by me because the owner upgraded the stereo and house bank, so we went with a 20A 3-bank.

PLEASE NOTE* One thing to make clear. This charger no longer has the AC plug on the end of the AC cable. Tech cut off in order to wire to a Marinco shore power outlet. A) you can splice in an extension cord by chopping off its female end B) wire it to another shore power outlet as it once was. I can provide this outlet if needed.

Price as is $120.00 shipped with new in the package Marinco shore power outlet

Comment

JL Audio M200/2 Marine 2 chnl amp. One season take-out from a 2014 Mastercraft.

$125.00 plus a little freight

This amp will drive 1 or 2 in-boats or a mild woofer. Very compact.

http://www.jlaudio.com/m200-2-marine...plifiers-98270

Comment

BOSS Audio Epic Marine MR404 4 chnl

Pay the freight?

Comment

Kicker PXi502 USB media center with remote. This unit was used on my display, so never been in an actual install. http://www.kicker.com/app/manuals/po...Xi502_RevJ.pdf

This thing is great for golf carts and side x sides, etc. Will drive 1 or 2 pair of speakers. RCA outs for external amp(s) USB and AUX in.

$75 plus freight.

With a 10A power transformer you've got a dock or garage system

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                    Charger still available =

JL Audio M200/2 still available

boss 4 chnl still available

Kicker PXi502 still available

Ill include freight to the lower 48 in the above listed prices on these items.

*NEW Addition*

HEISE HE-CL22PK 2 pack LEDs, black. 3" LED Cube, 4 LEDs each. 12W flood beam. 1.34A draw each pod. Aluminum powder coated housing, sealed, SS hardware. Includes complete wire harness with switch, relay and fuse. However, if you did install these on your boat, you would likely not want to drill holes large enough for the weather-sealed connectors. So cut them off and just splice the lights.

Pair of DIY 1-7/8 aluminum tower clamps.

All new and in their original packaging. Ordered for install and customer changed mind at point of installation.

$100 for the pair of lights and pair of clamps, plus freight.[ATTACH]44503[/ATTACH]
                    $75 if you just want the lights and not the clamps.

Comment

JL amp sold.

Comment

Charger sold

Kicker PXi50BT sold

Comment

Working...
                        X