Brand New Fly High Gravity Games Center Sack 1180lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend has a few new Fly High Gravity Games ballast bags. Bags measure 88x19x19 and hold 1180lbs. I am waiting to receive mine, but I believe they come with flow rite fittings. This bag sells for $329 online, he is asking $225 shipped. Let me know if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really dude? you PM me to help you design your supra ballast system for free, then you post up that you have already purchased pumps and sacs. Now selling sacs on the cheap?

Ill match this price for now, and last W842 i ordered came with no fittings.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Really dude? You never replied to me, you offered me no services, and you never made me aware that you sold ballast products. If you had replied to me and filled me in, I would have been more then happy to work with you.

Comment

Maybe if you had read his signature.....

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience and Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props ARC Audio FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LifeForm LED Polk Rockford And More

Mike has an awesome reputation especially on the Tige site...

Comment

His signature doesn't show on the tapatalk app. I haven't spent alot of time here and I dont know Mike or what he does for a living.

A friend in the snowboard industry got a few bags as part of a deal with another shop. He knew I was looking for ballast and picked them up, he also asked for some help in selling the extra bags. I am not going into business as a ballast dealer, once these are gone it will never happen again.

Just trying to pass a good deal on to some fellow boarders.

Comment

Originally posted by 4nryde View Post
            Really dude? You never replied to me, you offered me no services, and you never made me aware that you sold ballast products. If you had replied to me and filled me in, I would have been more then happy to work with you.

I was the 1st to reply to your thread https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...h-21dd-ballast You PM'd me 8/27 @ 5:12 PM and I posted in your thread 8/28 @ 2:02 PM.

I dont mind helping a fellow boater, but when all the parts are bought and one now needs to know how to put then together, id suggest seeking the help of those you bought the parts from. They got your biz, no see if they want to earn it.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Did not realize that was you (different user names on different forums). Like I said in my PM to you this afternoon. I did not intend to step on anyones toes here. I still have lots of ballast and audio parts to purchase, I will keep you in mind.

Comment

215 shipped on the gravity games center sack. Let me know if interested.

Comment

205 shipped.

Comment

Only one left!

Comment

This is what I needed

Comment

Originally posted by Varost View Post
                        This is what I needed
                        Hit me up next week and ill fix you up with one.

Comment

Embark on an exhilarating escape room indiranagar in Bangalore by visiting the city's top-rated establishments. With intriguing puzzles, captivating storylines, and immersive environments, the best escape rooms in Bangalore guarantee an unforgettable experience for enthusiasts seeking thrilling challenges.

Comment

Working...
                          X