Mirror Upgrade for Vector Tower / R20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirror Upgrade for Vector Tower / R20

Hi all ... anyone find an aftermarket mirror they like for the Vector Tower on the R20? The stock mirror that clamps on the windshield is too low, and would love to get something that comes off the tower and it higher / out of the way. I believe the Vector is 2 3/8" diameter tube ... but looking for something that fits the tower shape well. I only drop the tower to store for the winter, so this can be a semi-permanent mirror. Thanks in advance -- always good advice here.

Hi. I moved my R20's stock mirror from the window in front of the driver to the middle window... Now it's not too low and I see the rider instead of myself

Comment

I have the PTM Edge mirror that you have to buy the bracket that mounts to windshield. I love this setup.

Comment

X2 on middle section of windshield

Comment

There was one for sale on here that had an arm coming off the tower. Either Samson or monster, I can't remember or find the thread

Comment

I have this for sale from an old boat. If the clamp is not correct size, you can get a different clamp from Samson. Want to sell; check out ad and let me know if interested.
            http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/bpo/5743902370.html

Comment

Thanks jhellemn ... I'll check it out and PM you if I'm interested.

For the guys who like the mirror on the middle part of the windshield, do you prefer to set it up so it works with the window open or closed?

Comment

Working...
              X