ACME 537 Cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACME 537 Cheap

I recently pulled this prop off my boat after having it on all summer to change to a higher elevation prop, I already have a back-up and so putting this up for sale.

The prop has no major dings or nicks in it, one of the blades is slightly bent (pic 3), but I have used this prop most of the summer and never noticed any vibrations or cavitating.

I am looking to get $200 out of it and that includes the shipping.

DIAMETER 13.5"
    PITCH 16"
    CUP .105"
    SHAFT 1-1/8"" - Left

Please feel free to ask me any other questions.IMG_3864.jpgIMG_3867.jpgIMG_3868.jpg

Price drop to $150, anyone that needs a cheap back up spare prop hit me up!

Comment

Would this be a decent backup for a 2017 R21 w/ Raptor 400?

Comment

Originally posted by BurnMac42 View Post
        Yes. I run this as a backup. With a smaller crew it is still useable.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnMac42 View Post
          I used this prop all last summer and most of this summer, like I said it worked fine and I never noticed any issues, I just wanted to swap to a higher elavation prop that was more suited for wake surfing and I already have a back-up 537 so I don't need this one.

Comment

Do you still have the prop?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

If you still have it will buy

Comment

SOLD

Comment

I might have one up for sale. Excellent condition. Purchased new from MLA in June.
                  You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Not really sure what would be a good prop for my boat... I do a lot of wake surfing but I live on the largest natural lake in california... 21v Ltd typically it evenly weighted with 1000 in the back and a 600 in the hallway with a mission delta taps at 4

Comment

Originally posted by kidsilva View Post
                      Not really sure what would be a good prop for my boat... I do a lot of wake surfing but I live on the largest natural lake in california... 21v Ltd typically it evenly weighted with 1000 in the back and a 600 in the hallway with a mission delta taps at 4
                      Your era of V-drive could have been fitted with two different ratios. You need to first determine what you have, before the right prop can be discussed.

EDIT* found that info in your prop thread. Blue 1.46:1. http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...something-else
                      Last edited by chpthril; 09-02-2016, 11:56 AM.
                      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                        I might have one up for sale. Excellent condition. Purchased new from MLA in June.
                        I might be interested....have a price in mind?

Comment

Sorry I missed your post. The owner of the prop has been out of town but I'll give him a shout and see what he says.
                          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Hi Nickypoo, I am interested in the prop. PM me a price if the BurnMac doesn't want it. Thanks!

Comment

Ratio

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                              Your era of V-drive could have been fitted with two different ratios. You need to first determine what you have, before the right prop can be discussed.

EDIT* found that info in your prop thread. Blue 1.46:1. http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...something-else
                              I just bought a used 2001 2100v Limited with the Merc Mag MPI; how do I determine which ratio I have? The boat came with two spare props (a 3 blade and a 4 blade) and I am not sure what is on it now (its raining now, have to wait till this afternoon). Boat tops out at about 46-47 with the current 4 blade prop and the TAPS on about 6-7 (seems like whats on it is prolly close to a factory prop).

Comment

Working...
                              X