New Enzo Style L shaped Surf sac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Enzo Style L shaped Surf sac

We ordered this sac for the STBD side of a Gen-2 Z1. Top ports are in place for the STBD side but the bottom ports are in place for a port side sac. So, we cant use it for its intended boat as a Plug-n-Play upgrade. However, its a perfectly good sac that new. No defects or blems in the workmanship, just threaded ports in the wrong spot.

Full capacity this sac would net about 1200, but your mileage may very, depending on the boat. It could be plumbed in on a from-scratch build or it can be manually filled with a pump kit when used with the proper fittings, which are available.

Its gray, is L shaped "Enzo" style sac, made by Fly high with their standard threaded ports. It will fit any V-drive thats open under the seats.

$260 plus freight and fittings.

Ive offered it to dmaxx04 but figured id go ahead and post a 4-sale thread in case he does not take it.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Killer price on an enzo sac.
    Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Everyone feel free to buy this sac. I know this is a good deal but unfortunately I have to pass unless of course it is still available when I am able to buy. Mike, I appreciate the offer and letting everyone know you told me about it. I don't want you to hold on to it and me not buy. If you find a buyer, please sell.

Comment

I'm looking to add another sac to have sitting on the interior floor of the boat when we have a light crew (2 kids that maybe weigh 150lb soaking wet). Would the "L" shape look funny - or would it be ok and maybe an advantage since the "L" would be at the back like the plumbed sacs I have currently?

Comment

Any chance it would work on port side of 05 22v. If yes, I will take it.

Comment

@ chptril, I left you a pm

Comment

Thanks for the all the interest. Im going to go ahead and call this thread closed, sac is spoken for. Thanks again.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
              X