Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Wetsounds Pro 60's or Pro 80's

Hello All

Im looking for set of wet sounds pro 60's or pro 80's for a alpha Z tower. Let me know what you have.

Thanks in advance.

An particular reason you are looking for the pro series rather than something currently made?

Comment

Good question. I have a set of pro 60's on my 2012 RZR, so would just like to match them. I would love to go with a set of rev 8's and rev 10's but $2400 is a little more than i want to spend.

Comment

I have a new set of rev10s and rev8s for alpha tower I could sell both pair for $1750

Comment

What part of the country are you located in?

Comment

I'm in georgia..sent you a pm

Comment

Originally posted by chill8888 View Post
              I'm in georgia..sent you a pm
              Sorry, my post was directed at motogreenZ1.

Comment

Originally posted by motogreenZ1 View Post
                Good question. I have a set of pro 60's on my 2012 RZR, so would just like to match them. I would love to go with a set of rev 8's and rev 10's but $2400 is a little more than i want to spend.
                Pull the Pro-60 and go with just a single pair of Rev-10. Deeper mid-bass than any number of pro-80 or pro-60. More surface area than 2 pair pro-60 and about the same as a pair of pro-60 and pro-80. This equals mid-bass output. WAY smoother sound quality than the old pro series.

Order/purchase now from an authorized Wet Sounds dealer, and they will likely be the new V2 rev series. You might be surprised at what discounting you might get.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks for all the advice. I think ill go with a set of rev 10's thanks chpthril.

Comment

I responded to your PM too but I agree with Mike, the Rev 10 will sound so much better than the Pro 60 or 80. You might even look at the Rev 410.

Comment

@chpthril, there are new versions of the rev10?

Comment

yes, revised rev series.

Boot bridging the gap between the mid-bass and the horn flare
                        Composite basket where as the original was steel
                        Redesign on the compression driver
                        Better cooling on the motor for higher thermal handling

Last edited by chpthril; 08-08-2016, 03:49 PM.
                        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                        X