Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Acme 1235 14.5 x 14.25 L 1/8

acme prop 1235 (2).jpgacme prop 1235 (1).jpg

Like New Acme prop off our 2013 Tige Z3. the 1235 is the upgrade for wakeboarding and surfing. This was the prop recommended by acme for better performance during water sports.

We noticed a big difference once installed and loved it, however we sold the Z3 and went to the RZX. It was installed in late July last year and only used 5-6 times before winter storage. will be shipped in Acme box. message me if interested

$425 shipped to your door

ACME 1235 4 Blade 14.5" x 14.25" Propeller
    Description
    The ACME 1235 4 Blade 14.5" x 14.25" Propeller offers more surface area than comparable 3 blade propellers which means a more efficient transmission of power, higher fuel economy, and more consistent speeds. Thanks to ACME’s continued devotion to push the ski and wakeboard boat propeller industry to new heights inboard props are helping ski and wakeboard boats achieve performances never before seen.

Prior to 1999, ski and wakeboard boat propellers were cast from molds, a process that offered little precision and had severe limitations for the size and shape of the blades. The result was inefficient props with small blade surface area and poor balance which caused vibration in the boat drive train. However, all that changed when ACME introduced CNC machining to the inboard propeller industry. By precision machining its waterski and wakeboard boat propellers ACME is now able to hold tolerances and achieve accuracies never before seen in the inboard propeller industry.

What does that mean for you? The ACME 1235 4 Blade Propeller will perform up to and surpass the standards you expect from the moment you pull it out of the box and put it on your boat.

Wish this would have been posted about 10 days ago! Maybe I will ding my new one this weekend and need it next week

We just purchased one for an upgrade and keeping our 537 as a spare.
    "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Dibs, I probably have a buyer for you

Comment

PM'ed

Comment

thanks everyone! sold it on the first PM.

Comment

Working...
          X