X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 Tige 21v - Looking for Input

Tentatively sold!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BurnMac42; 07-19-2016, 08:46 PM.

Its Tough to say with all the major work done to it and its sitting pretty on a new BM trailer. I would start mid 20's and go from there, the hard part of this whole thing is going to be justifying the price to a potential buyer. Especially when you can find 05-07 for 5K more and whats 5K when your spending 25K+? I think we all know that our boats are not investments, and we never get out of them the blood, sweat, tears that we put into them. Either way good luck with the sale and even more luck on the new "R".
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Easily $50k. At least all 21v's should be worth that much.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
        Easily $50k. At least all 21v's should be worth that much.
        lol I'll cut ya a deal and sell it to ya for $40k

Comment

Fine, but I'd have to still sell mine for $50k.

Comment

In my area, southern AZ, they are going for $19k-$24k. I would say you have a little better edge in price with a new trailer and one side auto ballast. I too would like to step into a R21. Good luck!!

Comment

Well guys thanks for the input...I feel that's fair with the trailer but what I feel is fair doesn't mean the market will so once the engine is in I'll post her up and see what happens...
              Last edited by BurnMac42; 07-08-2016, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Here ya go guys....I posted her on Facebook. I put 15 hrs since I will be doing the break in period prior to transferring title because I will be ensuring the 20 hr mx is done for the new buyer so they don't have to worry about it...

http://dayton.craigslist.org/boa/5673184439.html

It's posted for $24.5 but for a fellow TO.com referral I'll definitely be willing to negotiate that down!

Comment

Working...
                X