Wetsounds WS-420BT for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wetsounds WS-420BT for sale

Like new Wetsounds 420BT for sale. $290 and US Priority shipping included.

https://wetsounds.com/pages/products/WS-420BT.html

I am selling for a friend so PM me and I will put you in contact with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man I was just looking at one of these..

Comment

I just got one and wish my buddy would have told me sooner cause I would have bought this one.
      I use this now as my head unit and put a storage bin in where the head unit used to be. Great little storage for cell phones.

Comment

How old is the unit, how much use? I was going to buy a new one for 310.000.......
        Germaine Marine
        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
          How old is the unit, how much use? I was going to buy a new one for 310.000.......
          Sorry delay but I am the middle man. The one for sale is brand new and still in box and he is firm at $290 shipping included.

I will explain. I originall thought it was his used one (my bad). He purchased the eq about a year ago and recently had a sub output issue. He sent it into Wetsounds. In the mean time due to his impatience and need to have boom boom while boating he bought another one. Then before he could install the new one Wetsounds shipped him a new one to replace his original defective one. Yes I know this is not what I would have done but I don't have a 2015 G25 with a crazy custom stereo like he does. This is also a testiment to how AWSOME Wetsounds is. I love my 420 and will buying more of their audio in the future.

Before any money is traded I will remove myself and let dealing take place between the buyer and my buddy (David). Just PM me and I will give out his contact info.

Here is a pic of the one he bought and the new replacement from Wetsounds.

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
            Where'd you find that deal?! Do tell

Comment

Is this still available?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk.

Comment

420 has Sold. thanks to all those that inquired about it.

Comment

Working...
                X