2100V Upgraded Prop 525

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2100V Upgraded Prop 525

I sold my 2100V last year and have a practically new Acme 525 Prop that I used approximately for 3 outings. I took the prop off and sold the boat with the original one since I had recently paid $475 for this one. I had purchased this prop because I wanted more power taking off and pulling up wakeboarders and playing around pulling a tube. I got this from the 525. I lost about 2-3mph on top end but this wasn't important to me as I never really go faster then 3/4 on the throttle. I could definitely tell a difference when I changed the prop. Felt like I had given my engine some more horsepower even though it was just the prop. The elevation here is 3200Ft above sea level. Shoot me any questions. This thing is just going to sit around in my garage so I might as well sell it. $325 shipped to your home.
    Attached Files

Sorry First Picture is not the 525. Its a 537. Accidently posted the picture before I looked. I have more of the 525 if anyone wants to see it better. Prop is in perfect condition. Not a blemish

Comment

Taking offers or firm on that price?

Comment

Well what are you offering? Everything is always negotiable. Wanting to upgraded my in boat 6 1/2" speakers "hint hint"

Comment

Joaquin, I sent you a PM offer, did you get it? It didn't show up in my sent messages so I wasn't sure if it went thru.

Comment

Got your pm chopper515. I sent you a pm.

Pending sale

Comment

Working...
            X