2007 tige 22ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 tige 22ve

This is a one owner custom order boat, this boat was the feature boat on tige's website. It has 236.1 hours has just been serviced by certified tige mechanic and always stored under cover . Boat comes with a tandem axle trailer, features include perfect pass , ballast system 4 tower speakers with 2 controls and the windows are tinted. Boat is lake ready and can be taken out , boat is located on lake brownwood
    33,500$ or best offer
    3 two 5 - 998- four379
    Attached Files

Nice boat and great price. That boat would sell fast on my lake at that price. I would have bought it a few years ago before buying my 05. Good luck with the sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be honest. I have been looking online at 22Ves in this year range. The price does seem to be quite good compared to the other boats out there, but if compared to the rest of the market, this boat appears more neglected in the photos than the other boats I have seen, many with more hours. I think it someone would take the time to put a good detailing into it, and take some new photos without people in the background, without the board in it and especially if the sun is shining on her all shined up and cleaned, you may have better luck selling it. There just seems to be alot of dust and dirt and distracting stuff.

GLWS
      "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Thanks for the reply we were just trying to get it listed , yes it needs a good detail and maybe a pic on the water these are the ones i had handy yesterday

Comment

You can do better than that Matt!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X