Testing the Waters: 2008 22Ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing the Waters: 2008 22Ve

Testing the waters with potentially selling my very clean, late production 2008 22Ve w/ 2009 gel coat (Blue, Black, and White) to replace with a ’16 Z3. Approx 500 hours. 2250 lbs of custom ballast. Wetsounds throughout cabin and on tower. Brand new JL Amps. Vision Air Chair. Boatmate trailer, swing tongue, 18” black rims with low profile tires. 2nd owner. Maintainence performed by Texas Tige. $40K.

What do ya'll think?
    Attached Files

Damn nice boat BTW! I think your inline with pricing as it looks super clean and well cared for. You including all the stereo and ballast, that boat is water ready and then some. GLWS

Comment

I wish I could just buy your trailer and swap it with mine. You got a nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
        Damn nice boat BTW! I think your inline with pricing as it looks super clean and well cared for. You including all the stereo and ballast, that boat is water ready and then some. GLWS
        Yes - including everything bolted / plumbed on the boat and the trailer. Do you think $40 is reasonable?

Comment

As I am sure you know, it is all a little market dependent. Up near us, this time of the year, I would say you are in the "ballpark". The hours may scare off some, but for that year, they shouldn't, assuming you took as good of care with the mechanical as you did the appearance. Near us, I do believe that the $40K would be towards the higher end of what a boat like this would be listed at. I can tell you that if it was a year later, working through a house "fixer upper" this year, I would be interested.

Very nice looking boat that appears to have been well cared for an loved.
          "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Originally posted by c_hotshot View Post
            Yes - including everything bolted / plumbed on the boat and the trailer. Do you think $40 is reasonable?
            Having owned and sold an 07 I would say you are inline with price. Maybe at the top end but if willing to negotiate a little I'd say your close. You do have a lot of stereo and a full ballast setup going and to me that's worth something. Some will try to gouge you on that, which is why I have always pulled my stereos and sold separately. May be a bargaining chip if someone doesn't want to pay full price. As dandy said area and availability will play a part in that.
            My 07 is back for sale at my dealer with 300 hours and I think they are asking around 35K for it. After it left me it wasn't taken care of though and they had to put a lot back in it to get it resale ready.

Comment

@ Dandy - thanks for the feedback. Goodluck on the house. Price is negotiable - but my numbers have to work to get the new boat. Trying to understand the market as I've seen "higher priced" 22Ve still sitting on websites - thus what is a fair price.

@ JLG - good data point on your boat and the idea to pull stereo and ballast. Since the set up seems to have worked for me - I thought folks might want a turn key boat to go enjoy this summer.

Comment

I am really interested in your boat. Please call or text me at 208.290.0132. Thanks, Michael

Comment

Time of year is important, I get a great deal on an '09 22Ve, alpha Z,no ballast 190 hrs about 2.5 yrs ago (in Oct). Same price as you're asking. Not quite a distressed sale, but owner wanted to get out of payments of winter due to job issues and child on the way.

Comment

Working...
                  X