Acme 537 used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acme 537 used

I have an extra Acme 537 that I pulled off my boat last year, already have a spare so this is up for grabs. Prop is is good shape with no major dings that I can see and I will ship in an Acme box.

$300 shipped to lower 48
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Trays22; 04-02-2016, 12:52 PM.

Make offer!

Comment

Do you know if it will fit a 99 21i, and if it will change the performance/ wake when installed.

Comment

The prop may fit but it is going to be to big for the engine (you will be lugging the engine). The dealer accidentally installed a similar sized 275 on my 22i and it topped out at 36mph at 2800 rpm

Comment

Hi, is this still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ruleman View Post
            Hi, is this still available?

If not, I have one that can ship tomorrow. Let me know if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
              If not, I have one that can ship tomorrow. Let me know if you're interested.
              I actually just found out this is the same exact I have on my boat... Looking for more thrust, so will have to focus on something bigger and with less pitch. Thanks anyway!

Comment

No problem. You may want to look at the 1235.

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
                  No problem. You may want to look at the 1235.
                  Been on the horn with ACME and they suggested 1235 and 1433. They could not be specific or very clear as to which would be best for us... Do you know what is the advantage of the 1235?

Comment

Been on the horn with ACME and they suggested 1235 and 1433. They could not be specific or very clear as to which would be best for us... Do you know what is the advantage of the 1235?
                    I'm sure others on here are better able to discuss the specifics, but the main advantage of the 1235 over the 537 is increased lower-end torque. It's also better at holding speeds and has less cavitation when surfing. The trade-off is higher RPMs at cruising speeds, but the 1235 off-sets this somewhat with its bigger diameter (14.5" versus 13.5" on the 537). From the Acme list (here: http://www.acmemarine.com/prop-list_ski-boat.php), it looks like the 1433 has the same pitch and cup as the 1235, but is 0.5" smaller in diameter. My untrained opinion is that this would mean less of an off-set on the RPM's, meaning you'll run at higher RPM's with the 1433 than the 1235. Others on the site will correct that if it's wrong.

When considering different diameters, depending on the boat you have, you'll want to make sure you have the requisite clearance between the prop and the hull to avoid prop burn.

Comment

What boat are you talking? I had the 1433 on my 22v and loved it - I didn't care about top end though....

If I remember correctly, the 1235 was going to be too close for comfort on that boat.

Comment

Still available! 513-405-2566 Tracy

Comment

Working...
                        X