For Sale: 2000 Tige 20i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 2000 Tige 20i

Selling my 20i. White with yellow accents, yellow and white interior. Boat is in good shape with no major issues. 625 hours on the Mercruiser 350 engine. Single axle trailer has new heavy duty tires and new spare. I've had it for 5 years. Winterized and serviced myself every season. We haven't used it much lately so it's time for it to go and use the money elsewhere. Plan to upgrade in a few years. Located 35 miles south of Fort Worth, TX. Asking $15,000. Call or text 817-550-3945
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bradley; 02-28-2016, 05:52 PM.

Looks in great shape. You have really taken good care of it! Maybe post your asking price?
    Good luck on the sale.
    Last edited by TeamAllen; 02-28-2016, 09:13 PM.
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Thanks TeamAllen. I knew I'd forget something. Will update post.

Comment

Hey nice boat, any added options like ballast, depth finder, perfect pass?

Comment

Sorry no added features. I will throw in a fat sack. I think it's 500 lbs.

Comment

Dropping it down to $14,500 just in time for summer. Ready to get it moving.

Comment

Lowered Price!!

Still have this boat for sale. In great shape. Lowered price to $12,750. There's still plenty of time to hit the water. Here is an updated pic of it all cleaned up. 2.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X