Z3 board racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z3 board racks

Looking for 2014 z3 oem board racks(bungee) if anyone has replaced and looking to sell

Are you looking for the complete assemblies - hinges and fingers, or just the fingers? depending on what you're after, I may be able to fulfill all or part of what you need.
    2013 RZ2 with Convex VX, MLA Custom Sacs

Comment

image.jpg
      In need of the fingers that bolt on to the swivel

Comment

I can help you with this! I'll try to get at picture yet today of what I've got.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in getting pictures up... I had a look at the rack on hand, and I'm sure it will work. It was originally reversed to yours, but I was able to unbolt and flip the fingers around to reconfigure it. It's in decent shape, but not without a scar or two. Most notably, there is a crack in the black cast aluminum in approximately the same place that yours broke right off. I suspect that this could be held firm with a dose of JB Weld, or something similar. I may yet have the logo plate that covered the bolt hole, but I'm not certain. Anyhow, let me know your thoughts... Thanks.

Comment

I'm gonna check with the dealer Friday to see what they get for a new one, guessing not very cheap. What would you be looking to get for it?

Comment

I'm not sure what it's worth or what a fair price is, so I'll just throw it out there at $50 plus shipping?

Comment

Sounds fair to me, I'll check with the dealer Friday and get back to you, thanks

Comment

That sounds good. If we go forward, I can remove the fingers and likely get by with about 1/4 of the box size for the assembled rack.

Comment

Hey Tulsah,

If the other fellow doesn't take them I would like to purchase. I am in Calgary so should be easy shipping.

Comment

Travism,

I sent you a PM. Also, my inbox has been cleared...

Comment

I'll take it off your hands, what do you think shipping will be 50$?

Comment

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'll check with the post office tomorrow and get back to you with shipping costs. Thanks.

Comment

I sent a PM looking for your zip in order to get a proper shipping quote. Let me know when you can. Thanks.

Comment

Hey guys Im looking for port side swivel arm for 2013 RZ2 Ztower board rack

Comment

Working...
                              X