2004 Tige 22i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 Tige 22i

2004 Tige 22i has has wetsounds no perfect pass no ballast , has around 500hrs boat is great just want a vdrive, i have owned the boat since it had 32 hrs. I change the oil 2 times a year and impeller once a year. Boat has never been in anything but fresh water asking 20k$
    Attached Files

Is that a square 15" I spy in the walk through? I have pretty much the same boat and have been wrestling with where to put the sub.. Box under the steering wheel is getting old.. Is there a box built into the storage locker behind the wall or did you just go free air?

Comment

No its a box, its a solo baric ill get some pics of it how the enclosure looks, best place to have it for sure!

Comment

I tell you what Matt, I still think that is the most awesome layout for Direct Drive I looked for at least a year when I bought my first boat for one of those, then low and behold few years ago D&P Powell showed up with one at the reunion. I hope the best for your sale, and I am sure that someone will pick it up from you, I really really really want to see someone put a WVC system on DD, I truly think the wave will better than people believe it could be it, rival a V-Drive even. Good Luck with the sale! Still looking at Tige'?
        My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Always Tige! Ive has 3 tiges 2000 21v, 2001 20i then this 04 which every one says the same thing about they layout this boat is the easiest boat to service i do love that about it as well. This boat for sure has been my favorite and your 100% correct i can make a pretty dang nice surf wake weighted correctly

Comment

Pics of that box would be great man, thanks.. You can PM them to me or start a new thread in the stereo section if you don't want to blow up your sale thread. How long have you had the sub there? Have you noticed any extra wear or harmful side effects of the direct sun/water exposure?

Comment

Working...
            X