ACME 1235 Props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACME 1235 Props

I have 2 beautiful ACME 1235s to get rid of: both were sent to the Prop MD to be checked over and polished up, and they look amazing! I did not know the history of either one completely, one had a ding on the tip of the blade (with no material missing of course)--so I just decided to have them looked over. PM me if you have interest in making your boat pull like a BOSS.

New price on these hummers is somewhere around $600 I think--maybe closer to $650. I would let these go for $400 all day long--and I will ship Fedex ground for free!

Cmon summer, get here!!!
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Originally posted by dakota4ce View Post
    I have 2 beautiful ACME 1235s to get rid of: both were sent to the Prop MD to be checked over and polished up, and they look amazing! I did not know the history of either one completely, one had a ding on the tip of the blade (with no material missing of course)--so I just decided to have them looked over. PM me if you have interest in making your boat pull like a BOSS.

New price on these hummers is somewhere around $600 I think--maybe closer to $650. I would let these go for $400 all day long--and I will ship Fedex ground for free!

Cmon summer, get here!!!
    I have an RZ2 with the stock 537. I think the 1235 is one inch bigger in diameter (14.5" versus 13.5"). Can anyone confirm that the 1235 is ok in terms of hull clearance on the RZ2? (Acme says you should have 3/4" of clearance, and I don't have my boat close enough to measure.) Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
      I have an RZ2 with the stock 537. I think the 1235 is one inch bigger in diameter (14.5" versus 13.5"). Can anyone confirm that the 1235 is ok in terms of hull clearance on the RZ2? (Acme says you should have 3/4" of clearance, and I don't have my boat close enough to measure.) Thanks.
      You should be fine, I know a few Rz2 owners that run them and I run the 1235 on my Z1.
      "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

IMG_0777.jpg

Pic of prop A for the person who sent me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
          I have never heard of a 14.5 causing anyone problems--I took a 537 off my 24Ve in favor of a 1235. I think the first time people encounter clearance issues is when they move toward the 15" props. This of course isn't very scientific, but I would be shocked if the 1235 presented a clearance issue.

The difference it makes is awesome, though, I do know that for sure!

Comment

Update: one is SOLD and sent. One left!

Comment

Update: second one also gone, I am fresh out of 1235 props!

Comment

Working...
              X