Kicker and Rockford Fosgate amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicker and Rockford Fosgate amps

Kicker ZXM00.5 Demo. Been running this one my display for a few years now. Was running two pair 6.5" in-boats and a 10" woofer. Good working condition and good cosmetic condition.

Specs:
    70W x 4 @ 4 ohm and 210W x 1 @ 4 ohm
    85W x 4 @ 2 ohm and 420W x 1 @ 2 ohm
    Includes sub level control

$75 plus freight

Fosgate P400.4 take-out from a 2015 Last year. Excellent shape and in perfect working order.

Specs:
    50W x 4 @ 4 ohm
    100W x 4 @ 2 ohm
    200W x 2 @ 4 ohm

$125 plus freight.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Ill take the Kicker for my sons truck.

Comment

Awesome. Ill get you a total and email you. I should be able to get it out tomorrow.

Thanks,
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Would that Fosgate work the system we have been talking about?

Comment

Solid amp for 2-3 pair of in-boats or 2 pair of in-boats and very mild woofer. It could drive a single pair of 6.5" or 8" tower speakers. Would not be best for 2 pair of speakers for a couple of reasons. 1) wattage to each pod would be on the light side for a speaker mounted on a tower that needs to overcome distance to a rider, wind, water and engine noise. 2) wiring is more complicate compared to using a 2 chnl amp.

Comment

Got the amp today.....thanks Mike.

Comment

R/F amp is going to the boat, which opens Thursday. Gonna do my best to NOT bring it home

Comment

Fosgate amp sold, thanks,

Comment

Working...
                X