Kicker KMTES Pods loaded with KM654CW Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicker KMTES Pods loaded with KM654CW Speakers

Up for sale, I have two (2) pair of the Kicker KMTES 6.5" tower pods that are loaded with two (2) pair of Kicker KM654CW marine 6.5" coaxials. These are coming off my active display, so they've never seen the sun or bad weather. Been on there right at a year now. I will include the clamp sizing inserts and white speaker grills. Will sell as single pair or both pairs.

This is a $820 retail package, $410 p/pair.

Ill take $400 for both pair or $225 for each pair. Freight extra.

Questions?

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

I like your black tower.

Comment

Its the finest SCH-40 PVC that money can by. Hoping to get one more boat show out of that hoop then get a metal one cut, welded and powder coated like we put on the other display last year.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Got a similarily priced amp that can power all four?

Comment

Im sure I can come up with something

Comment

Im really tempted to tell you to take one of those pair and put it in with the box of ballast equipment you are going to send me... need to do some research on these.

How many watts do you need to drive them?

Comment

For a 6.5" coax on a tower, I like at least 100W rms. They have to work way harder then an in-boat. Having said that, they can be powered by just about any wattage.

Comment

Probably a dumb question but would these be a decent upgrade from an older pair of Pro60's?

Comment

Not dumb at all. If your primary focus is surfing and part cove type listening, going from an HLCD like the Pro-60 to a coaxial with a traditional tweeter will be an improvement in sound quality.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                    Not dumb at all. If your primary focus is surfing and part cove type listening, going from an HLCD like the Pro-60 to a coaxial with a traditional tweeter will be an improvement in sound quality.
                    Surfing is definitely primary right now.....ugh..I'll have to check with the pants to see if I can nab a pair for sure!

Comment

What amp would you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                        What amp would you recommend?
                        The ideal amp to drive 2 pair would be the Kicker KXM400.2. It will deliver 100W rms to each pod.

Comment

Ok. Whats the price on that amp, and your 4 speakers shipped to 84044?
                          Thanks.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Taking these to the boat show which opens Thursday and going to do my best to not bring them home

Comment

Working...
                              X