amps for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amps for sale.

well, thought I'd post this up here incase someone wants a set for a boat or a car. can't drive the car until april so have some time but really want to get going on the install so hoping someone is in need of some good quality amps.

bought these 2 amps for my genesis coupe and they won't fit where I wanted to install them and can't figure out another mounting location that makes sense. back to square one and need to sell.
    Soundstream reference 1.500 class d(g) amp
    bought this one as it's able to run a 1ohm mono load. I was going to run a pair of 4ohm subs as a 2ohm mono load. includes bass knob to adjust.

Soundstream reference 2.370 class a/b amp
    2ch amp that is rated at 2x190 into 4ohm and 2x320 into 2ohm. it's bridgable to 1x640 but only into 4ohm. sure it would run 2ohm mono but at your own risk.

they are built like a brick. I would suspect if they came with birth certs, you would see MUCH higher outputs than what they are rated at.

want $330 shipped to your front door.

ebay has the 1.500 at $200 new and 2.370's are hard to find but they were around $175-200 last time I saw one for sale.
    pm me your email/phone for photos of these bad boys. both are brand new never installed.
    see reference photos below.
    would make a good addition to someones boat that wants to add tower(2.370) and a sub(1.500).

http://www.soundstream.com/manuals/2...r%20(2009).pdf
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Not to derail your 4-sale thread, but have you chosen replacements? Check out the PN2.350 2 chnl and the PN1.650 mono. Nearly identical wattage in a way smaller class-D chassis. The PN series is a decent amp in that price point.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

have not. was leaning toward ppi P-series. small footprint and enough power to satisfy my speaker choice. using polk mmseries separates in the doors and 2 mm series 10" subs. not high end, but a good product.
      really wanted to use these soundstream amps as I know they would crush both the amps you listed above and the ppi stuff but size is a factor. the pass-thru on the coupe is too small for these and don't want to give up the trunk.

the old addage measure once and order twice is happening now.
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Working...
      X