Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomswell Neo (two sizes) or EL Jefe

Trying to thin out the number of boards before xmas. Selling the following:

4'6" Neo Red - $600 (up to 190 lbs) - Usually $675 - Still in packaging -SOLD
    4'8' Neo Blue - $600 (up to 220 lbs) - Usually $675 - Used since September 2015
    El Jefe - 5'6" Blue - $650 (up to 260 lbs) - Usually $750 - Used since September 2015

Save yourself a few bucks plus tax also. Not a ding on any of these boards! Shipping isn't bad as I have the boxes and packaging still.

Will put together package if you want more than one. Only selling to have a reason for Brock at Doomswell to make me a custom over the winter. The boss won't justify that purchase with three Doomswell boards here
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dmbisbest; 11-29-2015, 11:25 PM.

On the neo's which would you suggest? I'm 185-190. Is it better to max out a smaller board or go to a bigger board?

And for the real dumb question: I see two blue neo's. Is that the same board? The red one is just the same but red and shorter?

Comment

I would go with the smaller board at your size. I have a 210 lb friend that rides the small Neo. He is really good but it will support it.

And not a dumb question, I just didn't post a picture of the Red one (not sure why). Its never been out of the shipping packaging so the picture is a little difficult to see. The two blue boards are the Neo (smaller) and El Jefe (larger)
      Attached Files

Comment

Update - 4'6" Neo sold. Thanks @supremedevice!

Comment

Better picture of the El Jefe and the 4'8" Neo that are still available. Happy to work out shipping!

Thanks!

IMG_9714.jpgIMG_9715.jpg

Comment

Do you know a cheap way to ship these? I ask because when I sent a surf board this summer(since we are local) it was over $50. They are to big for the post office(unless you want to pay the surcharge $104). So I had to go with UPS and it was around $55 to Denver. That was a smaller board(black pearl in the original box). I'm selling some wake boards and a ski and you said shipping wasn't bad is why I ask. I think its outrageous so thought maybe you knew a better way. I don't know how the manufactures do free shipping or as cheap as they do.

Comment

I shipped a Phase 5 board to Seattle and it was $60. Split it with the buyer so it was $30 each. I didn't think that was bad... Boardman - you should buy this El Jefe. Give you a local discount since you help me out all the time!

Comment

With something like this with over-size dimensions, stay clear of USPS, UPS or FedX are better. But still, they have an upcharge for oversize dimensions. Next, just an FYI, walking into a "UPS store" is not shipping through UPS. You are paying an independent franchise retailer to package, label and then put the item in the hands of a UPS driver. They charge you for that, as they deserve to, but it does not accurately reflect the true cost to ship the item.

A more accurate price to ship is going to be around a $1.10 p/lb without oversized dimensions.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The 4'8" Neo is SOLD because it's sitting at my casa thanks to my smoking hot wife getting it for my Christmas present. Huge thanks to Dmb! I didn't think she'd take the subtle hint!! Can't wait for "ice out".
                  "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Glad to hear you are happy my friend! Happy new year!

Comment

Also willing to look at reasonable offers on the El Jefe. Let me know if you are interested!

Comment

El Jefe is also sold

Comment

Working...
                        X